Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Exotic Italian Motorcycles for sale USA from collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Exotic Italian Motorcycles for sale USA from collection Reply with quote

I have a small private collection of exotic Italian motorcycles. I am wanting to sell a few bikes to make room for other bikes I have interest in. Since I have a number of duplicates, Im thinning out the collection.

I live in Colorado USA...the bikes are also stored in Colorado. I thought Id say this right off before you guys read the list of bikes.

Here is what I have for sale (and/or trade...again my interests are in exotic European/Italian bikes, Swiss firearms, and Oriental weapons/swords):

BIMOTA SB8RS 2000 model year. Special limited Edition one of 150 with only 140 original miles. As New and totally stock with no mods.

BIMOTA SB8RS 2000 model year. Special model 1 of 150 made, just as the above but with full WSB upgrades and cutom components...to much to list. Will sell as is or may agree to sell put back into stock condition. Used but never raced. Im 54 years old and only ride in fair weather. The bike is in great shape too.

BIMOTA SB8RS 2000 model. Also special as above. This one has also been customized with top of the like WSB components. Also a used bike but with less miles...will sell as is, and/or consider putting back toward stock.

Yes, you are reading this right, I have 3 BIMOTA SB8RS bikes....Im planning on selling 1 or 2...and keeping at least 1...

The custom BIMOTA SB8RS bikes really are quite unique. Only the absolute best WSB components and one off custom items were used, with no short cuts to save time and/or money to build.....Again, I have much to much stuff on these bikes to list it all.

I also have a hugh amount of spares for most of these bikes.

Brand New Vertemati 500 C...2002 Cross/motocross. Absolutely new/never used.

Brand New Vertemati 501 E...2002/2003 Enduro. Absolutely new/never used.

Brand New Vertemati 570 E/es...2003 Enduro estart. Absolutely New/never used.

New Custom made Vertemati 500 C/SMR 2002. Street legal sportsman class Supermoto/motard. Lots of Titanium and billet bits. Only 36 original miles on bike (required to set up the bike and custom components..)

New Custom made to special order. TM 400 En/ISDE Factory race replica. 2002 model year.

New VOR 530 SM-RC/ES Custom made one of a kind street legal professional class SuperMoto/Motard bike. Built by Vor-USA importer as show bike.

As New/Mint VOR 530 EN/ISDE factory race replica. Custom made replica of ISDE Open class and Overall Winning VOR racer.

I may have others, but this is a good start.

Serious inquires only.

Contact Doug (303) 761-4626 phone/fax

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

thanks for taking the time to read my add

Happy riding to you all.,.
Schussboelie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug, you have mail Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: