Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

its dark in here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stockcar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: its dark in here Reply with quote

A Woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.

Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in the bedroom cupboard to watch.

Just after getting into bed the woman's husband also comes home unexpectedly, she tells her lover to hide in the cupboard, not realising that the
little boy is in there.
After a while the little boy says, 'It's dark in*'ere'.
The man, who obviously got a real fright not expecting to hear anything, let alone from a little boy says, 'Yes, it is.'
Boy - 'I have a football.'
Man - 'That's nice.'
Boy - 'Want to buy it?'
Man - 'No, thanks.'
Boy - 'My dad's outside.'
Man - 'OK, how much?'
Boy - '£150'

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the cupboard together.
Boy - 'It's dark in*'ere.'
Man - 'Yes, it is.'
Boy - 'I have football boots.'
The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, 'OK How much this time?'
Boy - '£350'
Man – 'Sold.'

A few days later, the boy's father says to the boy, 'Grab your boots and football, let's go outside and have a game of footy'.
The boy says, 'I can't, I sold my ball and boots.' The father asks, 'How much did you sell them for and to who?'
The boy says, 'To a friend of mine for a £500’
The father says, 'That's a terrible thing to do, overcharging your friend like that. That's four times what they cost when they were new, I'm going to
take you to church and make you confess your terrible sins.'

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, 'It's dark in*'ere'.......
The priest says, 'Don't start that sh1t again you little prick, you're in my cupboard now!!'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: