Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

New Bimota DB-6 AZZURRO Limited Edition #007 of 23 made.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgeV

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: New Bimota DB-6 AZZURRO Limited Edition #007 of 23 made. Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170793583076&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_1760wt_1182

VERY RARE! New 2007 Bimota DB6 Azzurro Limited Edition #007 of only 23 made in the world. The MSRP – $34,495.00 for this Special Edition—Italian "Tri-Colore with Metallic Blue" Paint and Graphics to celebrate the 2007 World Cup Championship won by the Italian National Team. Only 23 of these were made—12 Bimotas went to team members, just 11 of these were for sale to the public. Carbon fiber belt covers, side panels, and fenders. 1000cc Dual-spark Ducati engine. Streetfighter ergonomics. New ZARD carbon fiber mufflers installed ($2300 value). Authorized Bimota dealer installed. Optional Accosato foldable levers installed from the Bimota factory. Clear Title, 200 delivery miles, 2 keys, rear stand, cover and manuals with service book.

I am buying Tamburini era Bimotas (just acquired Bimota SB-2, SB-3, KB-1and YB-3) selling off the rest of the modern bikes. More photos available. Other rare Bimotas will be on auction soon. Serious bidders only, if you have zero or low feedback I will cancel your bid unless you contact me in advance. I reserve the right to end the auction in advance since the bike is for sale locally. I may be contacted via email or phone 888-239-7778. Inspections welcome. I have sold and transported bikes from my collection to buyers all over the world. Canada, Italy and Australia.

George V
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: