Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

1978 KB1 - New to Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bimsb6

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks! Reply with quote

Vince186 wrote:
Rufredbaron wrote:
Thanks to everyone who responded. I am getting some good information from a few sources.

Now what to do with it. I am leaning toward simply cleaning it and doing what is needed to ride it. Thus, I would leave most of the patenia. Thoughts.

A very very very nice bike and that’s because I love the engine inside. EmbarassedI wish I had one. Wink

Just one question, I thought there is original a Marzocchi front suspension on it. I'm not sure, because I have no Bimota knowledge…. Shocked

Be careful with the carbs, if I remember correctly there are 28 mm Mikuni carbs installed on it. I know from experience that if these carbs have stood still for a long time they give many problems. Inspect the carb securely and replace any parts that are not reliable.

Success
Smile

A full kit/factory build would have marzochhi gp forks a kit build would have whatever the owner fitted in this ones case 80's suzuki anti dive gsx .
Vince186

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks! Reply with quote

Bimsb6 wrote:

A full kit/factory build would have marzochhi gp forks a kit build would have whatever the owner fitted in this ones case 80's suzuki anti dive gsx .

Thanks .. learned something again ....
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: