Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB7 aluminium velocity stacks group purchase offer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: DB7 aluminium velocity stacks group purchase offer Reply with quote

This post has been approved by the Keith (Bimota Forum admin) who is in no way associated or has any financial interest in this offer.

We would like to propose a group purchase offer for our DB7 CNC Machined aluminium velocity stacks. This offer is only valid for members with a UK delivery address. For any other members located outside of the UK, please send me a PM as we may have a distributor in your country.

Normal public selling price - 408 euro per pair (approx. £364)

photos - http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/5634825/1/DM?h=1f690a

Discount available:
10% for 5 confirmed Bimota Forum member orders
20% for 10 confirmed Bimota Forum member orders

Shipping costs: 12 euro to the UK

Also available - programmable DB7 velocity stacks (second product in the above photo gallery link)

Normal selling price - 2040 euro per set
These units should be fitted by a user with a high level of technical experience or preferably by a mechanic.

More information about this product can be provided upon request.

We are also evaluating the production of an enlarged air box with air box tubes for the DB7. We will finalise the costing for the air box once we know if we have enough order requests. The air box will be produced in either fibre glass or carbon fibre as we have already made a similar unit without air box tubes for the Ducati 848/1098/1198. A group purchase offer will also be available if we get enough interested members.

We can accept either Pay Pal or a Bank transfer for payment.

I will update this post if we reach our order objectives. For the moment we will not set a deadline on the offer.

Our website is www.dmmeccanica.com

If you need to contact me please either send me a PM or email: export (at) dmmeccanica.com

Thanks!
djt77

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you do any other parts for the DB7? Any update regarding the air box?

Regards
DM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi djt77, the air box is still not quite ready however as soon as it is, I will make a new post. We do not have any other accessories for the DB7 at the moment. Thanks for your interest!
djt77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any update on the air box? is it likely to make a big difference?
DM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We finally have our air box available. If you click on the below link you can see the photo gallery:

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/5634825/2/DM/25%20Air%20Box%20-%20Bimota?h=d1f185

If anyone is interested to order it, please send me a PM and indicate your location so that we can give you a full quote with shipping costs.
GeorgeV

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adjustable intake and carbon fiber air box sounds like a great idea - but where are the Seller's dyno results and ECU support via Walbro/BIMOTA programming (download maybe?).

These products should give a theoretical gain in power but I need to see more than just a few videos without specs.

Best,

George Villar
oily

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
djt77

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates on dyno graph or anything showing the gains the modifications make?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: