Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

thats me !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
akito-man

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: thats me ! Reply with quote

well well well,today ive been walking around like the man after the night before ,when he was a boy, smugness ,smiling,confident ready to do any flanjulie that passes, because the virginity has lapsed!,
jealous mates knowing what they could have had ,if they had made the same decision!

yep, bimota sb8r, taxed,mot'd,insured,gassed,cleaned,weather dry,sunny,warm,newly painted tora,tora,tora, protection on,daytonas fitted,leathers with fresh sliders, bike warmed up,and out for my first ride!

weve all been ,young ,dumb and full of cum,and revel in your first moves,nervous,anticipation,is it too soon?will it be ok?can i be carefull?

within i would roughly say, two mile,i was wearing the biggest smile on my face,(its the two mile smile,that declares a keeper) oh my goodness, did they (bimota) ,make this bike for me??

sublime is the best way to singularily describe this machine, granted B,Barker the original owner,had done some work on her,to personalise,and personify,and i must admit,apart from myself being a wee bit heavier,we are roughly the same height and dimensions,and his set up is spot on!
wow,

first thing ,was the noise from the booming twin,a tiny bit of vibe lower mid range,pinpoint accuracy,unreal suspension,smooth,oh yes for a v,it is very smooth,after a while,it was time to play a bit harder,thats when you get that almost turbine mechanical suck from under the tank,light front end,and fast approaching horizons,all in a surreal calmness that the drone instills,till you check your speed!

you know,i could probably journo away here,for page after page,but most if not all of you bimota owners already know!

the bimota sb8r,so glad i met my hero!

Wink Wink Wink
morebhp

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one - reminds me of the feelings I had in 97 when I excitedly took delivery of one of the first TL1000S' in the country. My furst twin and first new bike.

One great engine - Sure Bim did a great job of making it even better!

Enjoy.
Pompey

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great news Akito, its been a long time coming, glad it wasn't a let down. Laughing
akito-man

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

had to go back up to the garage just to check it was real! Wink
vort28

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear Akito.Lot's of love lavished on your bike by the previous owner, you wonder why someone would sell such an animal.

Must try harder to get mine registered.
akito-man

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes 70 this year, when he got devorced in 2004, she got a bungalow he got a bimota!,, he sold a few bikes last year, but had already bought a prilla rsv-r in nov, by jan he had lavished a lot of money on her too, its in john carr motorcycles! Hes on facebook!Wink
akito-man

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sb8r doesnt like the wee spot of rain i got caught in, musta been akin to waterboarding, due to a combination of piper x and large nostrils!
oily

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think they had Bonnie Scotland in mind when they decided on huge nostrils Laughing
Rain seems to be an Achilles heel for more than one model of Bimota Wink
Sb6R fighter
Sb6 or Sb7 WANTED
akito-man

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tellin ye! Ive now drilled drainage holes in the carbon/ Not! Wink,
Bike wont be out in rain again- ahhh the precious!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: