Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Wanted Mantra foot pegs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motokosta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Wanted Mantra foot pegs Reply with quote

I’m after a pair of foot pegs for my Mantra. I think the YB11 10 & 8 are the same as maybe others
Cheers
Con
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mate , try this one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bimota-Fusraste-/160649713821?pt=Motorrad_Kraftradteile&hash=item256778189d

Have bought from this stockist before, and all good

Rudolf of Bimota.parts.de has them also

http://www.bimota-parts.de/bimota-teilekatalog?category_id=28&page=shop.browse&limit=20&start=20

So thats 34 euros or 36 euros. I've bought from both and both are great dealers, email them or contact via ebay for laura135, Rudolf doesn't do english but does have a translator that comes in from time to time so be patient, or use google translate to write in German. Both only take Direct bank transfers as payment though, no paypal or credit card, but both trustworthy so no issues
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

135Laura does accept payment via PayPal - just paid that way for some bits I've just ordered.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeeKay wrote:
135Laura does accept payment via PayPal - just paid that way for some bits I've just ordered.

Would that be Concentric wheel adjustoers by any chance?
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes - and 2 footrests and a "genuine" Bimota paddock stand for the DB3 as well. Anyone supply the footrest rubbers?
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, folk "knock" the bimota stands but at least they are one man handling with no concerns for knobby no mates. I picked up the other stand from Laura135, and they threw in a few Bimota brochures also and a sticker, nice supplier. Would like to find somone that could "replicate" the rear stands, should be able to make them for half the price.

Never ever seen rubbers for sale (Well Bimota rubbers that is)

Will keep my eyes open for you matey. I presume you want for C3PO, and thus when time eventually comes that you can put a foot on the pegs, and you haven't found any rubbers by then, then I'll pass my 2 spare ones on to you with the bolts Matey

THey aren't just plain rubber though, as they have a metal plate cast into them, I think, or am I getting confused with me Ducs....Getting to that age methinks Laughing
stockcar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do the stands look like and do they fit all Bims?? might be able to sort something there...........
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400297512501?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Only plain black painted mild steel tubing, with 2 flat plates on the base and 2 for bracing, and a steel pin that fits through bikes with hollow spindles then a spring clip.

Beauty is they fit front and rear and you keep the bike on its sidestand, fit the stands, lift bike upright and just pull backwards and it pops up in the air, no grabbing of rear end etc , pure one man operation, cheap as chips to make I imagine, and simple but sound. Now polished alloys one would be nice, with ground fillet welds Laughing
stockcar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you happen to have one i could at to pattern??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: