Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

yb11 anniversary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shedd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: yb11 anniversary Reply with quote

will be on the lookout for one of these in the next month or two, so let me know if any come up for sale in the uk or elsewhere. thanks.
DaveT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: YB11 Anni Reply with quote

Hi Shedd. If you decide on the YB11 I wouldn't get too hung up about colour. Mine was painted anniversary blue/silver when I bought it with 700 miles. It came from Germany in red/white and owner had it painted. An annoying falling over in my garage meant I had to get it re-done. Cost £1k by Cyclesprays in Cranleigh and a fantastic job was done. No stickers per the original, all stencilled and smooth under lacquer. In many ways I'd focus on getting the best bike you can regardless of colour, and then ride it for a bit. If you love it, then paint it. If not, sell it on with little loss (hopefully). If you really have to have the Anniversary you will struggle as they were stamped on the headstock. Also, mine had an Ohlins rear shock - definitely worth it. The Paoli fronts are OK. Other things to note - the bike should come with the rear seat hump AND the rubber seat pad - not the best pillion (my wife attests) but OK for short blasts. Mine was missing the pad - paid around £50 for one from ZTK in Germany, but they may have run out. Good luck again! Dave
bimotacarbon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There it is Very Happy

http://www.autoscout24.de/Moto/Details.aspx?id=223047591&cd=634870536920000000
crankcase

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely wheels
bimotacarbon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another one in germany

http://suchen.mobile.de/motorrad-inserat/bimota-yb11-leutkirch/172759461.html?lang=de&pageNumber=1&__lp=3&scopeId=MB&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=3400&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariantExclusion1.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Motorbike&segment=Motorbike&negativeFeatures=EXPORT
philfingers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZTK in Germany had some new for £7000 a few years back in Anniversary colours. Mine came from there in 2003 and was around £7500 new, stock red/black, but an Ohlins model with seat hump and seat pad etc, with electronic clocks
03 YB11, 03 Aprilia RSVR Edwards, 94 Ducati Superlight III, 95 Honda NC30, 04 Ducati 999S, 91 kawasaki KR1-S C2, 91 Ducati 851 USD Strada, 89 ZXR750H1, 90 ZXR400H1, 205 16v Rally Car, A6 2.7TDI Avant, STM R1 engined Phoenix
ChristianT140

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: YB11 Anniversary Reply with quote

Good afternoon,
I see that one has shown interest in my bike.
She is in great shape, the wheels are PVM and the rear shock is Ohlins. Comes with the seat hump, race ECU (not installed) and rear stand, spare keys, tool kit and manual too. The cost of shipping to the Uk is around 500 Euros only.
Cheers.

http://www.autoscout24.de/Moto/Details.aspx?id=223047591&cd=634870536920000000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: