Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Moto Corse titanium full exhaust ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daotoys1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Moto Corse titanium full exhaust ?? Reply with quote

Does anyone have a Tesi 3D with a Moto Corse titanium full exhaust system ??

Im wanting to know what you think of the system as far as fit and finish, looks, performance gains, and weight savings?

How does the Moto Corse system compare to the stock/OEM system, and/or the Zard??

Any replies are welcomed.

thanks

DAO
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dao, you may be waiting a while to find a Tesi 3D with Moto Corse pipes running, Japan I suspect.
My Db5R, same engine as the Tesi 3D, is running on Zard titanium Open end cans, which are certainly more tuneful than the stock items, but I still have the original headers on from Bimota, meaning the front Cat on horizontal cylinder, and I believe the joining branch has one also?

My Db5R was set up in the Factory from new for the Zard open cans, Walbro ECu tweaked to accommodate. I had to put the standard cans on for testing in the UK, and I have to say it ran real rough with them, overfueled. Zards make a big difference, but I still have to change the front pipes to stop that "waiting" for the Cats to warm up, as its hesitant on running until they are up to temperature.

I have Moto Corse titanium on my DB2, and I do prefer them, more tuneful for sure, better finish etc etc, but hard to tell difference in peformance as the engine in that bike has had a lot done to it.

Horses for courses. If I could afford New Moto Corse, I'd go for those, otherwise it would be the Zards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Tesi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: