Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester Classic show
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vort28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Manchester Classic show Reply with quote

Right then gents, its official now , me and a few others 'Northern Boys ' have been given space at the Manchester classic show at the end of the month. We have 2 stands next to each other and are officially advertised on the list of exhibitors.

http://www.classicshows.org/manchester2013/exhibitors.php

We are hoping between us to get 18 bimota's there and maybe increase the awareness that Bimota is still in business and promote our forum.

There are reduced price tickets if people are interested on the web site and if anyone out there works for printing/graphic companies that can make banners etc it would be appreciated .

Last edited by vort28 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SiBag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at this with the OSS forum lot.
Id love to put my SB6 on the stand but unfortunatly Im working away on the Friday, and you can only deliver the bikes on the Build Up Friday 22nd March 09.00 – 20.00
Alas I dont think I can make those times.

If its got Ti#s or Wheels its gona give you trouble
vort28

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all ther PM's , looks like we have quite a good representation of old and new with one or more from all of the prefix's except Honda. So thats BMW , Ducati , Kawasaki , Suzuki , Yamaha and Bimota vdue.
Even Bimota are putting a stand on now !! Shocked
brian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it's going to be a really good event vort. Thats quite a line up you guys are going to have. i hope the weather is kind. Don't forget to post some pics for the poor unfortunates that can't make it there Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Q!uinny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could of had the DB8 for the stand but Bimota have already asked to use it. sorry
stockcar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too tight work wise for me other wise would have had a ride down..............
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q!uinny wrote:
You could of had the DB8 for the stand but Bimota have already asked to use it. sorry

No Worries Quinny, I think if you hadnt lent yours to them their one other DB10 Bimota will have looked a little lonely, unless they are borrowing previously sold Db9's also...

If you are up there feel free to pop down to the "unofficial" Bimota stand, just so that we dont get lonely either Laughing
Pompey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take lots of pics for the sad workers out here 2 bims! Crying or Very sad
Q!uinny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will hopefully be there on Sunday and will drop in Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pompey wrote:
Take lots of pics for the sad workers out here 2 bims! Crying or Very sad

will do pomps, and perhaps a short movie also, just for those that cant be there...
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courtesy of Vorts expertise and Autocad design skills the POP up banners for the Manchester Bike Show this weekend have shown up, decorative art for the show to mark the Bimota territory and then Wall Art for the Man Caves after...............

2m x 0.8m

Theyll also be "free" Bimota Boring Bull handed out to all and sundry that wishes to make the trip North South East or West, courtesy of the Northernish Usual Bores (Was going to be Northern Old Bores, but wasnt quite so keen on the acronym....)and a few expected surprise guests from the Forum from further afield, putting faces to "log on" names always welcome....

Last edited by 2bims on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pompey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked blimey, Well done chaps. They look great!
laminator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.

Makes my post it note with 'Yamaha Bimota' look a bit inferior now. I even used a highlighter pen to write them and selotape backup in case they fell off. Smile

Have we got a kettle by the way?
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nige mentioned we may have an Ern...but I've never met him. Power could be supplied to the stand...but you wouldnt believe the costs,,,,would be cheaper to link 150 Duracell Triple AAA batteries together....There is a tea/drinks stand, and usual burger bars, which to be fair were streets ahead of the stuff they serve at the Stafford Show, even my 10 year old said he'd rather have gone to McDonalds as he felt it was healthier than what they offer. Flasks and Rich Tea methinks, could always take it in turns for the brew runs Laughing

Theres the Bimota rugs also and a few banners, and your seloptaped and highlighted "Bimota Yamaha" post it notes Lammie, so between us its all covered....We back onto the Vesperado Club so No Parkers Lads.....
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course if we get bored of talking "facts and figures" we can always resort to Bimotas own printed "prose/fiction" courtesy of Geekays Collection and Laminator going into overtime

....Even a few place mates for the Coffee mugs....

Did I say coffee mugs?

Ah Sweet...Matching his and hers Mugs. Shocked ....Well until she left me..... Crying or Very sad Anybody Know any one that likes Bimotas thats called Linda???? Going Cheap? Used once but still like new, with packing case??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: