Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Importer selling his last bits on ebay.com in the next weeks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonoft

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Importer selling his last bits on ebay.com in the next weeks Reply with quote

I guess this is spamming, but you might be interested in knowing about it. I am selling the last Bimota bits in stock. There really is not much left and some of it is not in much demand either. Anyone fancy a battery box for a SB8R or an injector for a Vdue? Or fairings stays for a SB6? I've got them for fairings used for both the small and the slightly larger headlight.

If you have been looking for a Bimota specific fastener, an OEM decal kit or one of those very rare diagnostic computers for a Tesi (can be used for the DB2SR, YB9SRI and SB7 aswell) you may find it at ebay in the next weeks. But please remember that what I don't put up on ebay.com I don't have. Sorry, I do not have an oiltank for a HB1 Smile.

Regards Jon
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Think you are ocr1000 on Ebay. Had a few bits off you before now.

Might be worth listing the items you have on Ebay on here.

By the way, if you are getting rid of any parts fiche / parts lists / manuals I could be interested. I do have a fiche reader.

All the best

Keith
jonoft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith, yes I am ocr1000 on ebay. (It is after my Van Veen OCR 1000). If you don't see it as me spamming big-time I could list the bits on this site and give you guys first refusal so to speak. But really, there is not much left. I have listed my Bimota bits on ebay in UK before, but as I do not get the attention of US Bimota owners I am trying ebay.com this time.

About parts lists and manuals I have sold most of them already, but there are a few left that I will sell after that I have sold the remaining spares.

Regards
Jon
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Think I had some Dieci fairing mounts off you (the small screw in one on the side).

I have no objection to you putting up a thread with all the items in it (one thread per item would be annoying though Laughing ).

Had a quick look on Ebay and you seem to have a load of SB8 bits listed (including a frame Shocked ).

I have some parts fiche, but would like to get some more collected.

All the best

Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: