Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

sb8r special for sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bimotacarbon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: sb8r special for sale. Reply with quote

because we are at the start of a wonderfull summer, maybe something to make it even better.

i am selling my 1999 bimota sb8r special...i wan't to go this season (and all the next seasons)with a duo seated bike.

Anyway the details about this bike:

- 17.000 km's (last dealer service 430 km ago).

- twin carbon arrow silencers and system.

- twin beam xenon headlight with l.e.d. dim-light and bimota logo integrated in the headlight.

- imported from the USA see-through clutch cover with black and cold annodised parts (looks real amazing and makes the bike even more special without smashing the original design.

-annodised gold coloured brake and clutch lever (of course original is also included).

-l.e.d. rear light with integrated blinkers.

-l.e.d. front blinkers (white covers, orange l.e.d.).

- original bimota paddock-stand.

- original bimota bike cover.

over 2000 € of special parts are added on this beauty and the xenon and the clutch cover are real eye-catchers and of course the xenon gives you a perfect view at night.(to bad for the driver in front of you...but on the other side after a few seconds you already passed him/her Smile .

i've bought this bike 1,5 years ago for 13.500 € at the only bimota dealer in holland. I am the 3rd owner(of course i've got all the documentary of this bike). price is:

12.000 €

link to this bike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hd4Q9M3iAU
ithis movie was made after finishing the xenon project...only rain that the bike has seen in 2009 Smile

any questions or more pictures(detailed pictures headlight for example).
just PM or mail me direct:

bimotacarbon@hotmail.com

trade with duo seat is possible (just let me know what you will offer so we can work something out). Hope my dutch-english makes sense to you all...any questions let me know.
bimotacarbon

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

price drop 11.000 euro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: