Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BEW = BIMOTA EXPERIENCE WEEKEND!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spidermaan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: BEW = BIMOTA EXPERIENCE WEEKEND! Reply with quote

Bimota turns on the race track
Bimota organizes the first "Bimota Experience Weekend", a big event scheduled for June 14th and 15th, in Italy at the brand new racetrack "Tazio Nuvolari", to celebrate and share a weekend of excitement in the name of the common passion for motorcycles.

The all-new BB3, in a world premiere, will be available on the track on Saturday morning exclusively for the press and for the afternoon and the entire Sunday for customers who want to try it; the range of Bimota bikes will also be present test for tests both on road and on track. The selected circuit, very technical and at the top of international security, offers the best conditions in order to try in full security the powerful Bimota bikes.

In the paddock of the circuit it will be possible to visit a real Superbikes box, thanks to the partnership with Team Alstare which will also install its famous Hospitality, admired and envied structure by the whole circus WSBK; pilots, Ayrton Badovini and Christian Iddon, will attend the event to meet all motorcyclists.

The program of the Bimota Experience Weekend offers incentives and activities for all motorcyclists, for passionate visitors and for families: there will be organized tours in the beautiful hills of the Oltrepò, that frame the entire event; for the occasion it will be built a museum to celebrate the history of Bimota; there will be a big parade on the track with all the friends and good live music directly in the paddock. It will be possible to bring everyone’s own bike on the track by purchasing one or more of the 3 ½ days available (Saturday Afternoon , Sunday Morning , Sunday afternoon).

The logistics and the organizing secretary of the event are being handled by Promofast, a company specialized for over 20 years in the organization of major events; thanks to the cooperation with this structure Bimota is able to offer to all the friends who want to attend all the necessary information and reduced prices for Hotel / Airport Transfers / Transport Motorcycles .

This great event will be opened from the prologue of Friday the 13th in the afternoon when, in the exclusive setting of the Golf Club of Salice Terme, the company, the partners and the BB3 will be presented to the world press .

For more information: bew@bimota.it - and info line: +39 342 3616283 .

brian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: BEW = BIMOTA EXPERIENCE WEEKEND! Reply with quote

spidermaan wrote:
[i]
opened from the prologue of Friday the 13th

hmm, what could possibly go wrong Rolling Eyes

But seriously... this sounds like a very exciting event. Somebody needs to go to this and take lots of pics for those of us not fortunate enough to be able to attend
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
SpikeC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I got a personal invitation to this event! They got my email addy from the Swiss registry. I feel so special! Butt serially, it is nice to see the outreach from the Mothership.
1965 Triumph T100SC
brian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpikeC wrote:
Wow! I got a personal invitation to this event! They got my email addy from the Swiss registry. I feel so special! Butt serially, it is nice to see the outreach from the Mothership.

Yeah i got one too. Good on them for going to the trouble.
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Likewise...."personal" invite received courtesy of being on the Swiss Bimota register.........would be nice to go and to take a few bikes to ride round and meet the new owners etc etc.........I have heard that they are reaching out to previous UK dealers....inviting them to be Bimota dealers again....like Woods of Abergele.........although I know these dealers ask the usual questions...like will there be any bikes lent for Test rides/demonstration.....will they have to buy bikes before being given any...what will the aftermarket service spares and warranty issues be like etc etc.........as evidently dealers would be putting their own reputation on the line and need reassurance that there would be factory back-up..........Same old questions really......... Crying or Very sad
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm really doing anything ...
spidermaan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

contact bew@bimota.it, they can offer you some travel pack: only you, you and your bike by way, you follow your bike after shipping it, ecc...
They are working with a motorbike travel agency for this.
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent them an e-mail
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is anybody going to this ?
djt77

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit far for me coming from Oz, I'll be at Sepang this weekend for the world super bikes so hope to get a look at the bikes up close then. Would have been a great event to get along to though
spidermaan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I will be there on saturday, if someone will be we can meet
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'll see you there Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: