Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Open Day Fundraiser - Help For HEroes - Ducati Manchester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Open Day Fundraiser - Help For HEroes - Ducati Manchester Reply with quote

For anyone interested, Saturday June 14th at Ducati Mcr...Postcode M33 7AJ....few celebs down there, prize for best turned out bike, (best leave me DB5R and V-due at home so's not to upset the Ducatisti... Laughing )...chance of Foggy to sign your bike/wife's breasts...Bar-b-cue etc...and all for a good cause...

2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...twas a nice day down at Duc MCr........hot humid...if not too sunny....a few Desmodiecis' down there...well thre of them...bit common for meself...so I thought I'd take something a little rarer........

The bouncy castle was a bargain at 2GBP a shot...although I think that "kids" are getting older looking every day........

Foggy was down there also...just walking behind the T-shirts.......

Oh...now I see where he was heading..must have been photo taking time....cant say I blame him........

Came back to my bike and found a couple of girls adding it to their photo portfolio.......think they thought it was a demo bike....well...I allowed them on just this one time...in exchange for a couple of photos for the lads out there.............. Laughing

this nice young lady was thinking of taking her test and wanted to know how to ride a bike...so patiently I took her through the throttle, twisting the grip slowly until fully warmed up and heading down the straight (although she was a little brutal in her grasp...)...Steady Clutch control....slowing it down with the front anchors, twin beams shining out in front of her Laughing ....but when I mentioned there was foot controls also for brakes and gear change...well it went out the window..apparently it was beyond her in her high heels......... Cool

vort28

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You not holding back on any pictures are you 2bims? Not keeping the good ones for your self?
You let any girls straddle your ride Laughing on
JRH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Class photos!!!
Don't forget to never clean the seat......
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys.........it was a tough old day taking piccies......wasnt going to bother but I realised that there are those out there that may appreciate them...so I conceded to a few snaps........

Girl with the pink hair may seem familiar to some.....she was at the Mcr Bike Show and was seen to be chatting Vort up from time to time...whilst clutching his kids teddy bear...she's the one barely wearing the shorts....as if some havent noticed........ Shocked

And so...back by special request of Vort...prior to the Pink treatment.....

And because he doesnt get out much nowadays.........heres the Carbon Gear rod picture............ Wink

vort28

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help it if she chose to talk 2 strokes with me Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: