Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Ex-works yb9 sri wiring diagrams

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigb

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Ex-works yb9 sri wiring diagrams Reply with quote

Hi, all I own and used to race a yb9 sri (ex-works, WSS & TT history).My problem is that after years I finally got myself a diagnostic ayanliser (ebay it) but the lead which connects to the bike is missing and I think if i could get a wiring diagram which let me trace the ECU pins I could get it to work. So if anyone has a wiring diagram or complete workshop manual I will be happy to pay a fair price.

yours in hope,

bigb.
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the Bimota Enthusiasts - Glen has a few manuals in pdf file format.

Failing that use the ThunderCat wiring diagram to try and find out which connection does what ... Bimota had a tendancy to use any old colour for wiring and probably only have a basic setup drawing.
bigb

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: yb9 sri Reply with quote

Thanks, I will try and contact Glen, As for the Thundercat route my bike has TDD (walbro) ECU and a race loom, I have contacted Walbro but like Bimota they have changed hands serveral times and no longer have any info on my ECU (but were happy to sell me their latest one for £1200!!!!!).
Once agian Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: