Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

exhausts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EYREY1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: exhausts Reply with quote

has anyone on here had any different exhausts made for there bike ?
other than the jollymoto's
im going to have some made as the engine is going in an rs250 aprilia
and wanted to know what difference they made or any dyno printouts
would also like to see any tests with anyone running a zeeltronic cdi
any dyno figures ect
or has anyone a schematic done for some exhausts and can give me some info to compare against the one i have
or even if anyone has the measurements of the jolly's please ?
trev45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian's pipes work well too

http://www.vdueusa.com/Accessories.htm

Trev
EYREY1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need someone who will give me a pipe design for the engine as its not in a bimota chassis Trev
ive got a pipe desighn but its not done to its full capabilities
and i cant be paying for a barrel to be sent to australia to be measured up propperly and then posted back again to me
Chris F

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EYREY1 wrote:
i need someone who will give me a pipe design for the engine as its not in a bimota chassis Trev
ive got a pipe desighn but its not done to its full capabilities
and i cant be paying for a barrel to be sent to australia to be measured up propperly and then posted back again to me

You thought about someone like Mark Dent?
JeffH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for two stroke exhausts - Tony Green who is based in Royal Wootton Basset (TG Racing) - also a real nice guy

or - for an assisted approach - Ryan Saxelby who runs RS racing at BSB (and ran the 125 GP bikes for most of the recent two stroke championship 125 winners) has a V-Due sitting in his garage and the software to get pipes designed and TG Racing to make what he designs. Ryan is Sheffield based and runs out of a dyno room at his house.

Ryan is just looking at getting some made for the V-Due but could also sort some for other routing if required. may be convenient as he is sitting there with a set of barrels just now and the software to get things matched on the designs. ryansaxelby@yahoo.com

cheers
roy54

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: expansion chambers Reply with quote

hi my son is building a special track bike he had a guy make a set of chambers for a banshee yam lc motor you can vue the guys work on pistonheads the mito project on bike banter tsa two stroke addict ive met the guy and can highly recommend is work hope this helps hes very very good not greedy and knows two strokes inside out cheers roy yarrow
EYREY1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS ROY
i know kenny at tsa very well ive got 2 sets of his pipes on my rs250 and tzr250 3xv
he is a bit far away to do them but im trying to sort it to get the bike to him
EYREY1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JeffH"]for two stroke exhausts - Tony Green who is based in Royal Wootton Basset (TG Racing) - also a real nice guy

or - for an assisted approach - Ryan Saxelby who runs RS racing at BSB (and ran the 125 GP bikes for most of the recent two stroke championship 125 winners) has a V-Due sitting in his garage and the software to get pipes designed and TG Racing to make what he designs. Ryan is Sheffield based and runs out of a dyno room at his house.

Ryan is just looking at getting some made for the V-Due but could also sort some for other routing if required. may be convenient as he is sitting there with a set of barrels just now and the software to get things matched on the designs. ryansaxelby@yahoo.com

cheers[/quote

thank you for that ive sent ryan an email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> V Due All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: