Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB2 For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madasfook

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: DB2 For Sale Reply with quote

5600 miles on from new. went down the 944 route, cosworth pistons, ceramic bores, Mikuni fcr39s flat sides .
sports motorcycles worked the valves/porting, had a stainless 54mm system tuned lenth wich is a work of art made with carbon cans, kept with standard cams. The motor has done less than 400 miles since work completed. All in all probably spent around £5k (with all ancillaries, titanium fasteners etc), all suspension reworked by Maxton.
i bought it last year after it had been sood for a wile so it had new belts oil ,filter, plugs uprated cluch cylinder and a set of michilin pilot sports and a brand new self charging battery (well thats what i was told but the battery keeps very good charge at all times )the paint is very good although it was very dull when i got it but it has been all polished to a fine shine the only damage is a little paint crazing on the left side at the point whare the stearing damper was ill placed and it touched on full lock i have had a go at getting a picture of this but it will not show .
this It will be sold with 12 months mot .
its very hard to price somthing like this but with all the work done and its condition and what it cost me and what they are selling for in Europe £4500 ono

oily

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could get on with the Ducati engines as I think this is a bargain for some one.
Good luck with the sale Wink
Jonathan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - have you sold the DB2?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: