Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

generic engine parts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EYREY1 wrote:
i hope your right .
he could sell everything and retire in the new year !
it might be 10 years
then what ?

This could be so....Piero is in his 70's...so who knows how long.....
Vdue-pt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
EYREY1 wrote:
i hope your right .
it might be 10 years
then what ?

I know that at the moment some talks are going on with some brands so that it might be a all new Vdue introduced in the market, the engine is developed, new fuel injections are being tested and this is the only way that a new 2stroke can be omologated now with the EURO4 rules.
For the moment I can only tell that with the new fuel injection system it was possible to have more power and less consuption compared with the carbs.

www.facebook.com/motopasione
brian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vdue-pt wrote:
2bims wrote:
EYREY1 wrote:
i hope your right .
it might be 10 years
then what ?

I know that at the moment some talks are going on with some brands so that it might be a all new Vdue introduced in the market, the engine is developed, new fuel injections are being tested and this is the only way that a new 2stroke can be omologated now with the EURO4 rules.
For the moment I can only tell that with the new fuel injection system it was possible to have more power and less consuption compared with the carbs.

Made by Bimota???
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
EYREY1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be fantastic !more power less fuel
and if some company did start to make bikes and could do so for lets say
£15000-£20000 people would buy them
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EYREY1 wrote:
that would be fantastic !more power less fuel
and if some company did start to make bikes and could do so for lets say
£15000-£20000 people would buy them

Shocked Have I heard that before somewhere ???? Rolling Eyes Have we entered a time warp , Am I back in 1996 Laughing

Would be nice , but 20 yrs to late I fear.
That sort of money is what Piero sells current Vdue's for , built from parts that have cost him nothing, just had them lying around for 15yrs. If 5-10k in new parts added, plus development time , warranty , type approval etc . You would be talking double that figure at least as a guess.
I am sure Piero is far to smart to risk everything and try that one again.
rudadue

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Generic parts Reply with quote

Hi to one and all , great site looks like yamaha aerox 50 100 scooter rear light unit is the same/similar being rzv500 owner you find that even ypvs power valve motor on vdue is same right up to 2007 yamaha r1 just plug are different indicators are ducati generic part fork seal possible 46mm tw enduro/mx seals a lot of you may say blasphemer ,but just might help am new member just out of curiosity what is the battery size/ amp hr kind regards
bill
EYREY1

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for posting
steff_dk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headstock bearings (part 206 050 001) are SKF 639174.
Apparantly they fit YB5, YB7, YB9, YB11, SB6R, SB3, SB4, SB5, KB1, KB2, KB3, HB2, HB3 and the newer DB models too.

Bearings inside the swing arm (part 206 020 032) are SKF NKIB 5904.

I just learned they are about half price if you google the SKF numbers compared to buying through the established Bimota parts dealers (like I just did).
Rolling Eyes
Weed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What oil consumption are you aiming for Vdue-pt?
We are currently at 50:1 average & considering to lower it a bit more with our efi motor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> V Due All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: