Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bimotanige

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: YB11 Reply with quote

Anyone got a YB11 inner fairing (the bit that goes in front of the engine and fixes to both side and the top fairing) for sale. Also looking for a seat hump that replaces the pillion seat, red preferrred but condition/colour not important Very Happy
zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try this contact, I am sure he had a seat hump last time I went to his web site. I also saw a hump for sale on Ebay (world search) not long ago might still be there!

all the best
Zombie.

D-R-T Schneider Motorradservice UG
Deutlmooser Platz 10
85465 Langenpreising
Tel.: 08762/3012
ax: 08762/9035
E-Mail: info@bimota-teile.de
Homepage: www.bimota-teile.de
oder: www.D-R-T-Schneider.de
bimotanige

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers, I've dropped them a line so will wait and see if I get a response. just checked on fleabay - my Bimota search had defaulted to UK, arghhhhh! I'll keep you posted
GeeKay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

contact this lady via ebay Germany - she has a lot of new Bimota stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Original-Bimota-Vorderrad-Achse-SB8-R-YB11-Neu-/290453352091?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorrad_Kraftradteile&hash=item43a05e6e9b
bimotanige

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: YB11 bodywork Reply with quote

manged to pick a second hand seat hump up in the UK - cheers Alan Very Happy and now found the inner fairing when I emailed Rudolf Graf at http://www.bimota-parts.de/ . Very helpful and emailed photos of the parts so I was sure they were the ones I ordered. Just awaiting delivery Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: