Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB11
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philfingers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a 2003 YB11 (with ohlins rear, which was £1500 option when listed new) which I paid £5k for with 653 dry miles on in 2006. Mine was personally imported by the friend i bought it off from germany in 2003, he paid around £7300 new.
My bike has the Kph clocks, headlight dipped the other way (now has a VDue item fitted) and 'b' on the lower fairing half

Your bike looks tidy. few small stone chips on the fairing upper, rear CF hugger missing, bar ends missing (SFAICS- so far as i can see) and Paoli rear suspension. the crack is infact over a join (from memory) in the rear seat.

with the clock issue sorted and a rear hugger sourced I'd say closer to £5k. it looks a tidy example. like most things bimota, they're a limited market, YBs are less favourable than SBs generally but even so late registered, tidy bikes will get their price, although finding the buyer can take some time

Phil

ps http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/oilphiluk/YB11/
03 YB11, 03 Aprilia RSVR Edwards, 94 Ducati Superlight III, 95 Honda NC30, 04 Ducati 999S, 91 kawasaki KR1-S C2, 91 Ducati 851 USD Strada, 89 ZXR750H1, 90 ZXR400H1, 205 16v Rally Car, A6 2.7TDI Avant, STM R1 engined Phoenix
kwackers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for all your replys.

The bike is now in. Waiting on the workshop to view the bike.

For the time being the bike is going up for sale at £4500.

We are open to sensible offers.

The bike is on display at Destination Triumph Guildford.

Philfingers, your correct about the rear hugger. It's been pointed out to me that the chain hasn't a guard so is curently an MOT failure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: