Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Fairing parts and numberplate holder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eltiwa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Fairing parts and numberplate holder Reply with quote

I have some spare fairing parts for a Bimota SB6-R. I don´t need them because I never drive my bike anymore.

RH upper part (red) some scratches in the paint. Could be fixed without totally repaint. € 210,-

LH lower part (grey) some chip underneath. € 190,-

Inside fairing LH and RH. Very good condition. Both € 150,-

Screen. Good condition. € 140,-

Number plate holder. Not the carbon part just the one in steel looks like a cross. € 100,-

Everything for € 700,-

If you are fast and buy everything, I will send you a pair of mini rearview mirrors in lookalike carbon.

all are original except the mirros

Can send all over the world. You pay the costs for freight.

Phone or answer the topic

+46 70 617 99 03
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: