Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Picture uploads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quadrasuarass

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Picture uploads Reply with quote

Photo Uploads: How do you do this - I note some posts have pics, others have links. I would like to post log of a DB1 restoration I am progressing.

Cheers
Nigel
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the most asked question on here....

You need to open an account on Photobucket or Flickr or some other....Photobucket is free.....you click upload on photobucket and find the photos on your computer and upload them to there.....then "view uploads" on photobucket and there are four links to the photo details....copy the bottom link with your mouse....at the same time open another window within the Bimota Forum and start a post......when typing the post...click the open window of the photobucket account and copy the bottom img link of one photo at a time and click back to the window with the bimota forum post and cut and paste the link into the post....do one picture at a time and leave a line between each photo pasted by returning.....
laminator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit - 2Bims beat me to it.

Hi Nigel,

There are several photo hosting sites, personally I use www.photobucket.com

You can sign up for an account.

Once logged in, click 'upload' near the top of the screen

A new window will open. At the top of this window, where it says 'upload to' there is a box (on my image it says 'my rides') this is where you select what folder to save your images to, or create a new folder.

Click 'choose photos or video' and it will open another window, navigate to where you have stored your photos and select the ones you wish to upload.

After the images have uploaded you can click on one you want to post. In the area behind the red ellipse you can click the box with smaller boxes to see all your uploads in this album. Or, you can click the 'share to other services' button (grey button on right hand side of the four)

Click in the box that says 'Photo links' and the text will be copied to your clipboard. Paste this into your forum post where you want the image to appear, and like magic, job done!

Quadrasuarass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses; will progress as suggested.

Cheers
Nigel
Matty82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't often moan, so here goes. Uploading photos on here is ball ache. That's it, I know it's a free site an everything so I'll leave it at there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: