Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Speedo pick up YB11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin.T

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:59 am    Post subject: Speedo pick up YB11 Reply with quote

Here i go again, looking for your wisdom and knowledge.
On the front disc, left hand side, it shows in the manual. bolts placed in the bobbins to act as pick ups for the speedo. Does anyone know what size bolts are used (diameter and length) and how many are fitted? do they have to be something special or will std bolts be ok. I know not to use stainless steel as it is not magnetic.
All help greatly appreciated.
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully you've got the right discs...full floater star shaped brembo gold rotar with 12 No. bobbins? 4 bolts needed spaced equally....just normal 6 sided steel bolts...no need for allen key headed ones as you say as theyre normally SS.....the pick up can be adjusted with washers to space it out if needed for correct reading....you may find though that the clocks are u/s a lot of people have problems with them running properly

Last edited by 2bims on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martin.T

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Speedo pick up YB11 Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. Yes the discs are the correct ones,now i know there are 4 bolts i shall get to work on sorting out that little problem and on to the next issue!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> YB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: