Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB10 brake and clutch levers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glened

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: DB10 brake and clutch levers Reply with quote

Hi all, I thinking of putting some new levers on the bike, I had some on a Duke Monster that I quite liked, they were made by PP Tuning (if anyone knows of them) however they only list bikes by models and they don't list the DB10. The DB10 uses brembo master cylinders that can't be unique to Bimota? does anyone out there know what else uses the same master cylinders, I am assuming that they would be the same as previous DB series bikes?. I have taken pictures but as of yet I am unable to upload them for you guys to have a look at. Any assistance gratefully received

Regards Glen
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email the piccies to me Glen and i'll upload them for you so folk can help.....not simple enough to "assume" with Bimotas...seen 3 different types of levers and brembo masters on the Db5 series alone...and 2 different types on the DB6...including old skool coffin pot style on the standard DB6...and brembo radials on the DB6R...then they changed gear again on the DB7 so lawd knows what is on the DB10.....quite critical to find one that has the mini micro switch on the clutch side as thats there as a safeguard where the Bimota wont start unless clutch is pulled if in gear...I presume your DB10 has one attached to the clutch side..??

Last edited by 2bims on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
glened

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Steve, I have emailed you some pics across

Glen
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And heres the piccies if anyone can help....

On initial viewing they look like same units used on Bimota DB6 range....which is a popular bike in Italy so maybe some Italian suppliers like Rizoma may stock for Db6 items...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: