Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Newbie on the forum and V-Due on the way......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redrobin911

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: Newbie on the forum and V-Due on the way...... Reply with quote

HI all,

My story goes back about 6 or 7 (or 8?) years ago whn I was bidding to buy a V-Due at the Stafford bike show. I bid as much as I could afford but sadly missed it - I'm fairly sure one of you guys bought it.

If just done a deal with Matty82 and bought his FI model - it has been collected and on its way to me here in Northern Ireland.

Been around bike and racing all my life having raced a TZ250 back in the early 80's - got a 350YPVS still and some other bikes, I'm into my Porsche 911's and race one of them as well but thats not for this forum. But I'm a 2T man through and through.

Looking very much to getting the V-Due sorted and trying to improve on the FI system in some shape or other but will wait until i get my hands on it first.

I'm planning to run the bike - not store it in a collection. Most likely I'll use it for trackdays - not for any other reason than to give it a good hard run out from time to time - can't realy experince what it can do on our raods these days which is a real pity. Anyway a VDue isn't a daily ride IMO and a gentle thrash around Kirkistown from time to time is more in my line of thinking,

Matt has infomred me of a few electrical gremlins in his bike so need to sort all that out before taking it anywhere.

Look forwards to getting to know the other V-Due guys on the foroum and sharing info as I progress.
mm500

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum redrobin 👍
BOFFER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. I was where you are now in 2005/ 2006 and imported an injection model from the factory. Good luck with your purchase and hope it goes well. Mark
redrobin911

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys - bike arriving this week fingers X'ed that I can find the fault. Will keep the forum posted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> V Due All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: