Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

1st Bimota Forum North West meet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeeKay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: 1st Bimota Forum North West meet Reply with quote

they came from far and wide to attend Very Happy

Steve's Tricolore DB2

Garry's Bicolore DB3 Very Happy

Stu's Tricolore DB4

Nige's red and white YB11

Stu's mates RC45

husson73

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems good but was too far away from my home specially if I expect doing the way to go and come back on the same day Cool
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nearly to far for me to get the DB4 to , and I'm only 40 miles away , but Bimota's and especially Ducati engined ones have a mind of their own. Sorry for being nearly 2 hours late chaps , will try harder next time. Can't wait to see Nige's V-due especially with its BST's on. Will even try to get Jeff to bring a proper bike next time , even if I have to lend him one of mine.
GeeKay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowt wrong with the RC45 - just apologise to him as I forgot his name when I posted the pics, hence "Stu's mate" Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Don't Worry about apologizing GeeKay to Vort, its his brother that was on the RC45. and Vort is only jealous (sibling rivalry), seeing as Vort bought a brand new Bimota now worth a fraction of the value of the RC that his brother bought, such is the devotion to Bimotaism

It was great to all meet up and I'll give you a bell next time I'm over your way and come and have a play in your garage
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you believe at the time he bought his RC , the dealers were desperate to sell them and giving large discounts ( 40% ). He had one dealer from down south who was going to transport a 95 and 96 model year up , so he could choice between them , and he would take one back. ( slightly different graphics was the only difference) .
As you say , paid the same for the SB as he paid for the RC. The SB is worth about 60% of what I paid for it , and the RC 50% more than what he paid for it !! But have you ridden an SB and a RC , money is not everything !!
bimotanige

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to meet up with you guys as well. Dont forget your helmet and leathers if your over our way Steve!! We can even fix you up with a dual seated Bim lol Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: