Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

1988 Honda RS125 customer spec GP bike. I lap old.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
who

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:20 am    Post subject: 1988 Honda RS125 customer spec GP bike. I lap old. Reply with quote

Not a Bimbo I know, but in light of the English to AU $ an interesting prospect?

Check it out here:

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/pandoras_bits/library/Honda%201988%20RS125?sort=3&page=1

I'm selling this bike on behalf of my friend Cath Thompson.

She was a main player over many years in the Australian 125 cc GP Championship, and wild-carded at Phillip Island into the World Championship back in the day.

This bike is a 1988 RS125 First year of production was 1987 (second year, but unchanged other than some internal improvements) of the first alloy frame.

I believe it participated in a demo lap at Suzuka as part of a Honda promotion.

The tyres are the original and not even scrubbed in (but perished). I know it is a narrow market for something like this, though prior to cleaning it, I had 170 watches on ebay when I advertised it for 12K. Some spares but most have been pilfered over time. Seat pad has never been installed.

Price is 10 K Australian (around 5 - 6 K Pounds). They were 12.5 K AU in 88.

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/pandoras_bits/library/Honda%201988%20RS125?sort=3&page=1

I also have a 2009 brand new never started or ridden RS125 of Cath's that represents the last year of the two stroke RS125 customer spec bike made. Most of it is still in bubble wrap. The beginning and end of the era? Price would be around 12K for the 2009, 3 K less than the purchase price.

Just putting it out there... Smile Cheers,
Ralph
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: