Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Holiday Well Wishes to All
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
You're a good man Steve sharing the love with the cat.

I must confess, I've been guilty of swapping plates on some of my bikes to get the odd one out for a spin. Some of them may be just on the illegal side in terms of registration Confused

If you're guilty of swapping plates Brian, and me with my b1mta plate. That's just registered as a bimota with no model designation, it's it's punishable by going to hell, then at least I'll have some good company down there, and with constant hot days, everyday will be a biking day...
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
2bims wrote:
Maybe she's saving for new man cave to house and display them all..
Shocked

I like the sound of THAT !!! Maybe 2017 project, although I have not finished 2016's yet !!

However latest Xmas news is I am now a native Australian !! Mrs Vort bought me a dress up Kangaroo suit !!

Nice one Mrs vort, at least she intends on looking after you, my ex would have bought me a suit made of magnesium foil, so any spills would light me up like a Kuwaiti oil geyser..... But come on vort....when you coming out of the closet with news of your latest deposit paid addition to the fold????..... Modded Italian heart in true brit styling???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: