Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Vdue website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
quikduk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Vdue website Reply with quote

I was rooting around looking for all things Bimota on the web this AM and stumbled across this website. This may be old news to some but I found the links and pages informative. I would love to own one of these especially if there is someone in the USA that has worked out the kinks and reliability issues. Looks like there is a whole bunch of PDF manuals on the site too.

http://vdueusa.com/

Anyway, thought it was interesting.

Enjoy...and Happy New Year!
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site is a bit of an offshoot from Piero Caronnis original Vdue.it site...which also has free downloads of the technical manuals etc.....site hasnt been updated for a while to say the least...as all bikes that he could have made...have been made and all sold now...he just ran out of certain essential parts, wheels, forks, yokes etc...

More info here

http://www.vdue.it/eng/intro.htm

but again...a little out of date....Dont blame you for looking...just read through an old article ...where the rider declared it was the best handling street bike he had ever ridden...written by Alan Cathcart....when my new laptop arrives...I may well scan and upload the article for anyone interested....

Be sure to click onto HQ pictures...and warehouse...and scroll through the lovely long long lines of Vdues all together in the factory...and crated complete bikes
Ray916MN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bimota Spirit may have a Piero sorted U.S. titled V Due for sale. If you want to buy one of these it is worth it to speak to Bob, anyway as he knows these well and is where you're probably going to be your service parts source if you get one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> V Due All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: