Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Chain adjuster DB 5 6 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bimototo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Chain adjuster DB 5 6 7 Reply with quote

Hi all
Look for the couple of the chain adjuster.
Let me know!!!
Thanks[/list]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone else? Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want chain adjuster sliders from a DB5/6/7? to fit onto a DB4 swinging arm?...pretty sure theres a set on ebay.de for sale...will find and post up....they make them all different sizes depending on what wheels were fitted to the Model though...Oz wheels, Marvic...or the standard 5 spokes...all different diameter holes/spindles...
bimototo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
You want chain adjuster sliders from a DB5/6/7? to fit onto a DB4 swinging arm?...pretty sure theres a set on ebay.de for sale...will find and post up....they make them all different sizes depending on what wheels were fitted to the Model though...Oz wheels, Marvic...or the standard 5 spokes...all different diameter holes/spindles...

I have to fit on a db4 swingarm with db6 wheels. It will be perfect. i can't find nothing on ebay....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll look today...they were there on Saturday... Just can't recall which ebay country...
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking for DB5/6 chain adjusters for 12mths !!!!
Finally had to resort to paying the BCP price as they do not come up for sale.
Even looked at getting some made but that was as expensive as buying from BCP.

On the DB5/6 into DB4 swing arm ???? Are you sure ??? Can have a quick measure up when I get home but think spindle is bigger diameter on 5/6 so will not go through db4 dropouts.
Also which db5/6 wheels do you have as the forged OZ wheels are a completely different set up.
bimototo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:

On the DB5/6 into DB4 swing arm ???? Are you sure ??? Can have a quick measure up when I get home but think spindle is bigger diameter on 5/6 so will not go through db4 dropouts.
Also which db5/6 wheels do you have as the forged OZ wheels are a completely different set up.

Ad you can seen in other thread, I've change the wheels whit a couple from a db6.
How much did you pay for a couple from BCP?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:

Hes got the "standard" black 6 spokes as fitted to standard DB5 and DB6...not R models, or thin spoked Russian wheels as per DB7...or Oz wheels..same as your spare set from 'er indoors bike...the original spare set...not the now now spare set..whichever they are now??
bimototo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
vort28 wrote:

Hes got the "standard" black 6 spokes as fitted to standard DB5 and DB6...not R models, or thin spoked Russian wheels as per DB7...or Oz wheels..same as your spare set from 'er indoors bike...the original spare set...not the now now spare set..whichever they are now??

I don"t understand a word...Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
vort28 wrote:

I don"t understand a word...Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry bimototo...vort and me both know what wheels you have on your bike...we both have DB5's and DB6 bikes.....he changed his wheels on his DB6...and needed new chain sliders...expensive....they fitted 3 different types of wheels on the DB6...all different sizes of spindles, spacers and chain sliders...and brake caliper mounting plate...so if you find "Db5, DB6" chain sliders...you have to be sure they are the right ones....
bimototo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
don't worry bimototo...vort and me both know what wheels you have on your bike...we both have DB5's and DB6 bikes.....he changed his wheels on his DB6...and needed new chain sliders...expensive....they fitted 3 different types of wheels on the DB6...all different sizes of spindles, spacers and chain sliders...and brake caliper mounting plate...so if you find "Db5, DB6" chain sliders...you have to be sure they are the right ones....

Yesterday night I pass sometime in the box meausering swingarm, chain allineament and๒ so on, maybe those pieces can't fit....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let Vort get back home at the weekend, as he works away...and I'm sure he'll measure up for you and check...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: