Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Lots of nice Bimota NOS parts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilchicken0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpo83 wrote:
I finally gave in and bought the SB6 top triple clamp, i made him a few offers close to what ex VAT price should be, he quoted me 30 Euro shipping, but what a pain to deal with, you can't send him a message through eBay... So i had to ask a question each time i made an offer...

I can now put it aside with my frame covers, new side stand and SS brake lines in the pile marked... "may fit one day"...

How long do they take to reply ?
rpo83

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes he didn't reply! plus being half a world away didn't help with timezones, but i think it was more an attitude thing from him..

He is a pain to deal with... Brian should chime in as he bought a triple clamp too... how was he with you Brian??

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evilchicken0 wrote:
rpo83 wrote:
I finally gave in and bought the SB6 top triple clamp, i made him a few offers close to what ex VAT price should be, he quoted me 30 Euro shipping, but what a pain to deal with, you can't send him a message through eBay... So i had to ask a question each time i made an offer...

I can now put it aside with my frame covers, new side stand and SS brake lines in the pile marked... "may fit one day"...

How long do they take to reply ?

I made a daft offer on his "bimota" watch...priced at 399 euros...something like 130 euros I bid....says "brand new"...but more like NOS as it is over 18 years old that watch design...didn't auto reject....so hes set to consider any offers...he came back with a counter offer...4 euros less at 395 euros...Hmmm...didn't accept...but he did counter back the following day so no great dealy...his dealership is MASSIVE..so I don't think hes in any hurry to sell things quick.,...I also checked his "sold" items...and he did have NOS DB1 indicators at something like 35 euros a pop...but I missed them....the watch hes selling retails at 230 euros without the Bimota "b" logo...so a hefty price hike just to add the "b"...plus the battery will be dead...But...in his sold items someonepreviously bought one of the watches at full retail asking price of 399 euros...so theres always someone out there willing to pay the price...so typical of Bimota stuff....
mb_pfalz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the flyer

outside page

inside page

[/URL]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: