Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester Bike show - 25th and 26th March 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpo83 wrote:
Congrats to you for the whole show success...

So did Ralph buy a YB5? He'll be a very happy man.... Smile

Story is higher up page...Its being "loaned" to him by the current owner...they've never met before...and its coming from a long way for DB2Ralph to take it the rest of the way...Owners not even coming to the Show but he wanted to help complete the YB line-up of Road going production models....What a star
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add:-

Can all owners of bikes attending be sure to tell me, and others attending the stand, if its OK, under supervision, for Joe Public to sit on their bikes...I'm "donating" all 6 of mine to be sat upon, and I have managed to secure a Charity Box for donations to be given by anyone wishing to sit on a bike, if granted so by the Bike owner.....

I was going to offer it out to the Forum for charitable donations...but theres always much debate...."I don't approve of War"...(Help for Heroes, etc)..."No...They test their products on Animals.." (Many cancer related good causes, etc etc)....So I thought....what involves none of that, and is mostly related to bikers, who are the people attending the show, and that no-one can really raise any objections to...So...the Answer is..:-

AIR AMBULANCE SERVICES

Offering Roadside recovery tout de suite for accident victims....

I'll be rattling the tin and offering sits on my bikes...and welcome anyone wishing to do likewise to shout up...or whisper....but again, please....That doesn't mean you have to do likewise...Its a free world, and Bimotas are precious to all owners, so I'll understand, and keep it closely guarded which bikes can be sat on and which cant....I recall when I got my DB5R....I was so closely guarded of it...that when off out on a ride....I couldn't drink anything, be it tea on a cold day...or refreshing chilled Diet Coke on a Hot day...Why you ask?...I was too scared to leave the bike unattended to merely go for a slash...and thus kept liquid consumption to a minimum...Of course,,,time has passed, and other bikes have joined the throng....and thus each bike gets less precious than before...Heck..Poor Mr DB5R went through a Force 8 windswept Gale on the Isle of Man....salty sea water and flotsam and jetsam blasting against it around the Calf of Man...even though on a straight road...I had to lean into the wind to keep it going straight...and then of course she was parked overnight, outside, uncovered, for the week at the Hotel....Poor Bimota.... Crying or Very sad
welshlamb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Story is higher up page...Its being "loaned" to him by the current owner...they've never met before...and its coming from a long way for DB2Ralph to take it the rest of the way...Owners not even coming to the Show but he wanted to help complete the YB line-up of Road going production models....What a star

Yeah, a very nice man who wishes to remain anonymous. Lets just say he has contact with T Rex team in Aus and has plans for the UK. I will be taking very special care of the YB for its owner. (although I did ask him to take the keys away with him so I wasn't tempted!!)

I did bid for this bike (as did many others) when it was advertised on Ebay last year and 'sold' for £9100 but turns out the Ebay high bid was a Walter Mitty type with no funds 'at the moment' so bike was sold via another route recomissioned and thence onto the current owner. Full story to follow when I have the time.
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK , I have been a bit lapse in my duties but now need to sort the clothing out .

Had a few people ask for different logo's here and there but need to keep things simple me thinks,

So options are always the same logo's in the same positions however people asking for large printed Bimota logo in white instead of black, so happy to change that on all .

So hoodie and polo top
Hoodie black and red only
Polo black and red or red and white

Front , logo right arm and front

Back

So t-shirt , black and red colour only

Longsleeve t-shirt is this sort of thing, but white and red , sorry, best I can find.

If you can let me know size and colour if polo shirt I will be ordering stuff on Wednesday as its a 7day turn around.

T-shirts will be around £22 depending on numbers , hoodies will be about £36 . They re not cheap but do seem to last even if 2bims has tried to destroy his.

Sizes,they are pretty spot on , well I am 42/44 chest and 32 waist, wear L think 2bims is XXL not sure of his measurements but some of you know him
glened

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stuart, I would like a long sleeve t shirt and a hoodie if possible. I think a large would be OK if you PM me with your bank details I will transfer funds if that is ok or I can give you cash at the show
Glen
JRH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stu, Same again, T shirt and a hoodie in XL. Can pay you via bank or myself and Woowoohair will be at show on one of the days👍
welshlamb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent Smile
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently have orders from JRH,Tirefriar,Brian,Glen,Welshlamb and Pauldb2 , if I have missed anyone let me know.

Payment, I will pay up front and get order going and then work out what people owe if that's OK.
Supplier is near me so will collect in person and then only delivery from me onwards .
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my order also...remember me? 2Bims? Sweater and short sleeve T-shirt....Real big Fat boy size?
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could I forget you !! Shocked
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed...... Crying or Very sad
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...the final Show item finally cleared Customs and was delivered today.....The "official" Bimota factory Canteen Kitchen Bin.....Now cleaned up and ready to go to the show for use in the VIP lounge....all ready to receive offcuts of Havana Cigars, Port and Brandy Bottle Tops, Vintage Champagne corks and Pate de la Fois Gras and caviar containers....

Think you've seen this before?...No no...hang on...whats that peaking from around the corner? Its only "Mini me" Bimota Bin....He's a little shy when Big Bin is around...

Come on now...don't be shy...

There...that's better....Big Bin even has his own Rivetted Frame plate.....and just as poorly centred and riveted as the real McCoys...

Looks mighty fine in his new surroundings does Big Bin....

brian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now THAT is the coolest bin I've ever seen Wink
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
brian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vort28 wrote:
Currently have orders from JRH,Tirefriar,Brian,Glen,Welshlamb and Pauldb2 , if I have missed anyone let me know.

Payment, I will pay up front and get order going and then work out what people owe if that's OK.
Supplier is near me so will collect in person and then only delivery from me onwards .

Thanks Stu Exclamation
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: