Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester Bike show - 25th and 26th March 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
Now THAT is the coolest bin I've ever seen Wink

Careful Brian.....If Mrs Brian spies you spraying one up for your kitchen...she'll think youre on the slippery slope...and next it would be litchen doors in hit and miss Tri-color...Bedroom doors cut into Italian flag blocks...Curtains...carpet tiles...Hhmmm....liking the sound of that... Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a nice Shiney Bimota "b" logo on the stainless steel polished lid... Laughing

brian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
brian wrote:
Now THAT is the coolest bin I've ever seen Wink

Careful Brian.....If Mrs Brian spies you spraying one up for your kitchen...she'll think youre on the slippery slope...and next it would be kitchen doors in hit and miss Tri-color...Bedroom doors cut into Italian flag blocks...Curtains...carpet tiles...Hhmmm....liking the sound of that... Laughing

I have a huge Bimota cloth banner that I haven't put up anywhere yet. Might wait till Alissa has another girls weekend away and hang it in the lounge room Laughing
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be good for a laugh...and if she flew off the handle and consigned you to your mancave....well...that's a win win situation...I think a Kitchen bin in Muzzy Kwacker green would look good.....my bin has ended up looking like an Oil drum from the factory...but I quite like that though
vort28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's this !!! Bin wars !!!! See who can come up with the best bin !!

Maybe I need to spray my wheelie bin red and put a Ducati sticker on it !!! Shocked
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK folks....final line up is now confirmed...as all attendees have confirmed attendance and what bikes are coming...

Line-up is

DB1 (Maybe x2 depending on status of resto...which will be stripped rolling chassis and bodywork separately mounted on stands)
DB2 Carbie 1994 - Tricolor Moto Corse
DB2SR - Tricolor
DB3 Mantra Mk II
DB4 tricolor
DB5R Tricolor
DB6R - Tricolor
DB7
DB7 Oro Nero - New for me so will be nice to see
DB9 Brivado
DB10 Stock
DB10 - Modded, BST Carbon Wheels, Matris suspension
DB11
DBX - Never seen one in the flesh, so a newbie for me

YB4ie Race bike, Raced at Isle of Man Classic TT by Ben Wylie
YB5 - Again a newbie for me
YB6
YB7
YB8 Evo
YB9SR - Gobert colours
YB9SR - Sheepdip Yellow///ahem
YB10
YB11

SB4 - Handy picnic table for the family
SB6
SB6R
SB7 - Rare yellow and Black - Another first for my eyes
SB8 - Santa Monica

KB1 - Another newbie to the show, that has been squirrelled out of hibernation
Vdue Trofeo
Vdue Evolution
Tesi 3D - Monoposto
Tesi 3D - Biposto
BB3 Race bike - Raced by Ben Wylie at NW200, Isle of Man TT and Macau, Bens there for the weekend also
Vyrus 999
Cagiva CX125 - Martini Designed (designer of DB1 - trick single sided front and rear wheels)

Bambino mini-moto YB4ie rocker

Bimota wine, snacks, Roped off seating for 10 or so, engine displays, frame stand and display of Bimota frames, pop-ups, banners, bins, bunting, tricolor flags, Bimota rugs, key fobs, prizes, free sweets for children, collection for NorthWest Air Ambulance services.....Just need to get down there and rustle up some lycra clad ladies....This thread has gone on for some time now...with more posts and views than a normal full show...and we've not even shown yet, so I will start up a new thread with a sticky for the Show itself....and post this up there

A big thanks to all that are coming, the effort is appreciated, putting the news out to Joe Public...and getting these wonderful beasts seen and talked aabout can only be good, thanks especially to the newbies, for venturing out, and of course the Old faithful....

Did I mention "free Prizes"...and if we don't win a single award from the Show Organisers??/....Well...petrol, match, combustion....that's all I can say...
Laughing
vort28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clothing collected.

Hoodies work out at 33.74
T-shirts 21.62
Polo 23.17
Hats 9.12
Long T 17.68

I have
Pauldb2 XXL polo and cap
Welshlamb XL polo x2
Glen Lrge Hoodie + long-T
Brian M 2 caps T & polo
Tirefrair XXL T-shirt
JRH XL t+hoodie
2bims T+hoodie

The ones that need posting I will sort out postage etc , so don't pay now, and I think all the others are collecting from show.
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone made it....only one late arrival.....so 2 more bikes to set up tomorrow...and rest of stand...and another tesi appeared...so 3 different tesi 3D's and a Vyrus.....Top work everyone....soz if I stressed anyone out...Fridays the worst...its all fun from now on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Members Bimota Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: