Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

FS 1987 Cagiva Alazzurra SS650

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tirefriar

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:42 am    Post subject: FS 1987 Cagiva Alazzurra SS650 Reply with quote

Not holding out much hope of finding a buyer here for this bike but then who knows?

Basically a rebadged Pantah with a 650 engine. Bike is very clean, mostly original. Has the original exhaust, mirrors and center bar cover (usually got trashed by new owners), Marzocchi front and rear suspension (right rear shock leaks, I'd recommend a rebuild on both), Brembo front and rear, Dellorto carbs with original airbox, tool kit, original ignition key (comes with a full duplicate set of keys), etc. The proverbial pièce de résistance are the original lower fairings. These would usually break when the bike would go down or tip over. Being expensive and pain in the ass to install these fairings were never replaced. This bike has never been dropped, tracked or tipped over. The seat is Corbin.

I had the carbs rebuilt with Bevel Heaven kits, battery is fresh as the spark plugs. Tires were Avon Roadriders installed 2 years ago by a previous owner but have practically zero miles on them. The fact this bike has under 6500 miles is the reason for its originality. I bought it from a collector and have had it sit in my garage until the carbs got sorted. Ride is butter smooth and handling is very decent but "its not the droid I am looking for". I have the owner's manual, factory service and parts manuals and partial service records. Bike has a clean Arizona title.

Priced very reasonably at $4500 but I am open to offers from forum members

2004 BMW R11S BCR
2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1098 S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: