Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

A possible Return??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: A possible Return?? Reply with quote

Further to reading a few nice words from Brian.....they were so nice, it may convince me to return...for guest appearances, and the like....Been busy doing a few things...mending a few bridges...taking care of old folk and the like...One such mended Bridge, is with my brother...who first got me into this "biking lark"...but doesn't do it himself no more...but without such I wouldn't have got to meet all you nice folk out there...he's currently looking for sponsors for his cycle ride from Manchester to Blackpool...for Christies Hospital...who looked after my Mother before her untimely passing from Cancer...Should anyone feel inclined to sponsor him...they can do so here...and they take paypal also...

A bit of calling on favours, granted...if theres ever been any offers of "the beers are on me"...or welcome at mine anytime etc....more than full repayment would be accepted here...

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/dawsonhardy

And in return if anyone needs any help....Workshop manual etc etc...I'll gladly oblige
stockcar

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Steve, good to see you passing by now and then.......
brian

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A similar story with my brother. I bought my first bike from my brother in 1988... a 1982 XT200. As it turns out my brother isn't in to bikes any more either as the XT200 was his first and last bike Laughing
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
2bims

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brothers still into bikes.....but has only a tiny shed to house garden implements....not helped by the fact that when he bought it off ebay the plan dimensions were spot on....but its height of 3ft 6inches he failed to notice until it arrived....with his concrete base already laid and ready....Plan is to insure him for my bikes come July renewal...its only £20 or so to add another biker to my policy........Hes already ruled out DB1, DB2, and Vdue due to high footpegs....

A big thanks go out to 2 No. Forum members that have contributed £80 so far to his charity ride....both done anonymously.......Much appreciated...my brother is now shaming his Facebook friends of 67No. for not contributing anything so far...so whilst his "pot" of collections is climbing...His tally of Facebook friends is gradually shrinking as he is one by one unfriending...Oh me.... Embarassed
vort28

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO, what are you doing !!!!! Shocked , You've gone !!! we mourned , but have moved on !! Confused

That did'nt last long Laughing sun's out , petrol to burn , rubber to warm up .
You could'nt resist !! Laughing

Oh , do you still have admin rights ?
yb11reno

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to donate. But don't want to create a new account. Can we send PayPal?
rpo83

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but who are you???

Smile

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
yb11reno

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget it. Sorry I asked...
2bims

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yb11reno wrote:

Shouldn't have to sign up or create an account......and yup...they take paypal...they do ask for some details so that they can reclaim tax...but not necessary to fill all that out if you are overseas.....
2bims

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpo83 wrote:
Sorry, but who are you???

Smile

I think Rpo is asking who am I...teehee...not who are you YB11reno....
vort28

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims it seems has no longer got admin rights , so you can write what you want about him and he can no-longer edit it !!!! Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least it brings a shine to your otherwise dull day in Warwick Eh Vort?/...Meanwhiles....Oil and filter change and shims and valve clearances and belts done on DB5R...and fresh New rubber hoops just on today also that need scrubbing in...And oh...drat...its a sunny dry day...Hhmmm...methinks me off out on a blast.... Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yb11reno wrote:

Much appreciated "Reno"......never fail to be astounded by Bimota Fans, their Camaraderie and generosity, despite the distance and in spite of having never met...other than t'internet words and exchanges....Most generous...now transferred over
vort28

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Well at least it brings a shine to your otherwise dull day in Warwick Eh Vort?/...Meanwhiles....Oil and filter change and shims and valve clearances and belts done on DB5R...and fresh New rubber hoops just on today also that need scrubbing in...And oh...drat...its a sunny dry day...Hhmmm...methinks me off out on a blast.... Laughing

But I am in an aircon office, starring at 3 x24inch monitors wishing my life away until 1st june !!! I mean why would I want to be FREE !!!!!

Anyway, just so your 5R doesn't feel to special , I have a parcel at home apparently Shocked , delivered yesterday Razz with some 5R pressie's in it , apparently !!!! Laughing I knew nothing about it ?? honest ???!!??? Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't tell me...let me guess....Previous German owner has found the missing carbon infill panels from inside the fairings and has posted them out without even a request from you???

Or...knowing your luck...its more likely to be a recently purchased complete Zard cat free exhaust system complete with squishy Zard carbon cans...just so you can have yet another spare set of pipes for a Bimota.....Was your Grandad a "pipe collector" by any chance? You must have at least ten spare sets tucked away by now.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: