Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

2900 mile 1997 Bimota SB6 Classic shape, reluctant sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
morris1019

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: 2900 mile 1997 Bimota SB6 Classic shape, reluctant sale Reply with quote

Sadly up for sale is my super rare 1997 Bimota SB6

This is the sort after integrated exhaust model with pipes coming through the rear tail.

I've used it a few times to go to bike meets or shows and thats it. Its never seen rain, and if I thought
the new owner was going to use it on a wet day they wont be buying it.

The body work is original and perfect. She sat in the first owners living room for the first 10 years of its life
and only covered 600 miles. The second owner purchased her in 2012 and covered aprox 2k miles, I've done around

Its got a few factory upgrades, carbon heal guards and frame protector.
The Ohlins adjustable shock was rebuilt a couple of years ago.

Its was fitted last year with a set of flat plane carbs at a cost of £1000 just for the parts. The originals are included in
the sale, I also have a few other bits which are like hens teeth.

If you interested in a mint example and not a time waster your welcome to give me a call or email.
I'm in no rush to sell her as she sits in the garage under her fitted cover and doesn't cause me any problems,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: