Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

SB7, My first big bike.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hilmansb7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: SB7, My first big bike. Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Hilman. I am from Sarawak, Eastern State of Malaysia.

This is my first sport bike. Initially I wanted to get Ducati 696 but opt instead for SB7 for a bargain – 6,400 Pound. This bike fits my budget and body size ( I think… ) height (5ft 2 inch), 55 lb and both my legs just managed to reach the ground! With a help of high-heeled shoes, stopping at the traffic is no problem.

Been riden on it for about 400 km so far.

But so far last weekend during stopping, it fell sideway and took 2 people to put it to stand again! Embarrassing to say the least. My wife is quick to take advantage of my slip. “Who asked you to buy big bike?” she lamented. He nerve does not hold either since SB7 is a single seater!

Anyone has a good lifting technique, please share…of course prevention is better than cure.

My next aim is to modify the bike to lose weight.

cheers

Embarassed Embarassed
oily

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SB7 is a very light bike as standard. The biggest scope for loosing weight is carbon wheels and change all the bolts for titanium, smaller battery and junk the fairing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: