Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tesi 3D Workshop manual - wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piso

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Tesi 3D Workshop manual - wanted Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm new to this section of the forum - Santa gave me a 3D for Christmas this year....

Tried downloading the Workshop manual from bimota.it - but when decompressing the .rar file, I get an error message saying the .rar file is damaged and incomplete. I have a good internet connection and tried several times - with the same result. Anyone else who have tried with better success? Or - alternatively, able to share in any format?
Piso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to fsc75, I now have a good copy of the manual if any other brothers or sisters on the forum has the same need I had
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have it in electronic format for emailing? ....I wouldn't mind a copy if you do have....I do have the Tesi 3D Exploded Spare Parts Manual on a pdf I could "swap" with you....and I also have the Db2 Owners Manual, Spare parts Manual and Workshop Manual I could email across also if you don't already have them.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Tesi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: