Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Wanted, Bimota Mantra parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agusta74

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Wanted, Bimota Mantra parts Reply with quote

Anyone have a MK1 Mantra screen (carbon fibre bit, not the clear bit) and also wanting Mk2 Mantra handlebar mounts/risers. Also looking for a rear factory stand. If you have any other DB3 Mantra parts then run them by me as I might be interested.
Gavin
New Zealand.
agusta74

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything out there?
Any Mantra parts at all???
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried BCP at all? I know he is out of the rear stands.....and is supposed to be finding a place to get them remanufactured....I do have to scale drgs and photos of the rear stand if you fancy getting one made....would be cheaper than buying and having one sent to NZ for sure
agusta74

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Have you tried BCP at all? I know he is out of the rear stands.....and is supposed to be finding a place to get them remanufactured....I do have to scale drgs and photos of the rear stand if you fancy getting one made....would be cheaper than buying and having one sent to NZ for sure

BCP only has a screen. I have since been able to borrow and fairing that I am going to take a mould off soon. And I will remake a screen to fit.

Thanks! I would love the drawings and pictures of the stand as I could make one myself.
Can you e-mail them direct to me at gavinz@xtra.co.nz thanks!
Regards
Gavin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: