Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

BRAND NEW BIMOTA SB8RS CARBON SPECIAL ONLY 2Kms NON-RUNNER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roughrider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: BRAND NEW BIMOTA SB8RS CARBON SPECIAL ONLY 2Kms NON-RUNNER Reply with quote

Hi all. Bimota SB8RS SPECIALE full carbon edition for sale. May 1999.
I am the second owner of this bike. I have owned it for almost 4 years. I used to start it every 6 months, and run it until the engine cooling fans started. It ran perfectly. At the end of 2016, i attempted to start it, and it would not fire up, just cranked over on the starter motor. As far as i can ascertain, there is no spark, and no injector pulse. So, i am guessing that worst case scenario is that the ECU is faulty. It might simply be a sensor, but i honestly don't know.
The bike is brand new, and is AS NEW. It is stunning. It is a piece of modern art.
It is in the UK. It is still on its original Dutch registration papers, and has its NOVA [for UK registration]. Simply needs an MOT to register it in the UK.
Will sell worldwide.
£9999
+447789744419 Call/text/whatsapp.
Send me your email address for photographs. This site won't accept the file sizes.

Last edited by roughrider on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
welshlamb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Step forward brave men of Britain!
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One step back more like....Strangely...the bike doesn't have to be running to pass an MOT...so it could at least be registered.....You'd hope that the seller would at least do this to try and shift it on...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: