Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tesi 3D Workshop manual - wanted
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piso

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Tesi 3D Workshop manual - wanted Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm new to this section of the forum - Santa gave me a 3D for Christmas this year....

Tried downloading the Workshop manual from bimota.it - but when decompressing the .rar file, I get an error message saying the .rar file is damaged and incomplete. I have a good internet connection and tried several times - with the same result. Anyone else who have tried with better success? Or - alternatively, able to share in any format?
Piso

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to fsc75, I now have a good copy of the manual if any other brothers or sisters on the forum has the same need I had
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have it in electronic format for emailing? ....I wouldn't mind a copy if you do have....I do have the Tesi 3D Exploded Spare Parts Manual on a pdf I could "swap" with you....and I also have the Db2 Owners Manual, Spare parts Manual and Workshop Manual I could email across also if you don't already have them.......
Piso

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@2bims: will send you the Tesi manual over mail. Believe I may be the source of the DB2 manuals - sent copies to you back in the day when I bought my db2 - thank you anyways
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Piso....much appreciated...you're maybe right with the DB2 stuff...but I'm getting old and forgetful....nice to see the Forum working as it should...share and share alike to keep these "objet d'art" functioning as they should....I'm now just Private messaging my email addie to you in case you don't have it...Thanks once again Laughing
SSR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello can I have a copy please?

lcsosa01@gmail.com
SSR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello can I have a copy please?

lcsosa01@gmail.com
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SSR....I've sent a link to your email address where you click and open and it should download...has worked for a few others...Its the early 3D with clip ons and Extreme Tech shocks F&R....Email subject is headed "Fwd - Bimota Tesi 3D manual"....so check spam folder also in case it ends up there....enjoy
SSR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it thanks!
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasure SSR...and what I like to see...a mere pleasant "thanks".....some newbies on this forum that ask many questions and receive many answers could learn a thing or two in merely saying thanks just once in a while....
Piso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a long cold winter, spring finally arrived to Stockholm. Had my first ride on the Tesi yesterday to have her registered. Now she has a plate ...... . With the upright riding position - so easy to manoeuvre. After 35 years of motorcycle riding - the first on a bike without a regular fork..... odd but a good feeling when the bike do NOT dive at hard braking. I like Smile

As engineer by profession, I've spent spent much time in the garage over the winter to get acquainted with my new Italian mistress to understand her inner mechanics. It is really interesting to see the difference in the engineering approach compared to the old BMW K100RS I used to own (for some 30 years....)

The Tesi would benefit to have a new rear left indicator. As a sourced product to Bimota - I thought it would be easy to find an original replacement. Be surprised on finding Bimota spare parts..... after having spent a significant amount of time on the WWW I've come to realise finding one is not trivial. I've sent mail to Armin at DRT Schneider and Bimota Classic - waiting for response. If anyone has other recommendation for where to look - I would very much appreciate a pm or post reply
Piso

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I bought an ”original Bimota indicator” for a small fortune. Since, I have develoed a particular interrest for bike indicators. Driving to work this week, I passed a by a Triumph Tiger. Be surpriced... they have the same indicator as the Tesi factory mounted. After having browsed ebay, I have come to realize it is also an original spare to BMW s1000rr, Yamaha YZF 125 and a dussin other high volume series of bikes. Spare indicators available on ebay to a fraction of the prize I payed for the for the ”original” part. Just to advice brother and sister owners of Tesi 3D Naked....
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear....I think I must have missed your first post looking for an indicator.....Italy is one the worlds largest plastics producers for motorcycle parts...indicators...rear lens, headlights etc.supplying also to the big Jap 4 and others....UFO in Italy is the worlds largest producer of Off Road Motorcycle replacement parts.....

What does the Tesi3D indicator look like then?

Are they the same as these??

https://www.bmw-motorrad-bohling.com/uk/bmw-led-motorcycle-turn-signals-set-r-ninet-scrambler-k23.html

or these?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-pair-of-indicators-for-Yamaha-YZF-R125-08-12-09-10-11-blinker-winker-/151264299335

And perhaps the source of your new unit?? cpb but re-arranged???..apologies for missing the post...google is in very short supply of images for Bimota parts....so we all try googling other manufacturers of bikes to search and locate....the old stuff is really obscure though
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should perhaps have gone for a pair of these...Bang up to date

https://www.bikermart.co.uk/Shin-Yo-RUN-Animated-LED-Indicator-Turn-Signal

This sites quite good for looking up generic parts...click on the parts you want...and look through all the suppliers items...
Piso

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you 2bims

One can not expect Bimota to have the same indicators fitted to all bikes produced on such a large series model as the Tesi 3D N (69 produced) Rolling Eyes
I have seen at least two types of indicators. My bike has these fitted

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-pair-of-indicators-for-Yamaha-YZF-R125-08-12-09-10-11-blinker-winker-/151264299335

The mount socket has a special design to it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Tesi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: