Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota replica
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil-short

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds and looks so capable of breaking every law known to man. I would love to see it in the flesh.I am sure it would be a joy to chase after it!
Wolfgangh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a 360 deg video clip showing my BIMOTA replica

https://youtu.be/yTjVQWJiM80
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pure unadulterated loveliness.....gorgeous in every sense...now....black rad covers blend seamlessly with the black pipes...and now attention is all drawn to the bodywork tank/seat unit.....frame and shiney engine...and then wheels and brakes...the sign of a true Bimota.....you first see something different...get stopped in your tracks...then draw closer to see and admire the detail of hand crafted finishes...and top end brakes, wheels, suspension....and bimotas own footpegs, levers and clip-ons.........Now....you need to send me that green Meanie Eddie Lawson Rep Z1100R peeping out in the background....and when youre shipping that bike over for me...throw in the Lancia Beta MonteCarlo also from previous pictures....that car needs to be driven also... Laughing
Wolfgangh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
...black rad covers blend seamlessly with the black pipes.... Laughing

I am not perfectly happy with the satin black radiator covers, too much black in the front of the bike. I am now considering aluminum grey as a compromise
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like all masterpieces....and as any skilled artist/craftsman knows.....perfection is never quite achievable and that is normally the time to stop and reflect and sleep on it for a few days to see if it grows on you...don't doubt yourself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: