Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

KOSO Clock

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glened

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: KOSO Clock Reply with quote

I have owned the DB10 for 5 years, the KOSO clock has always been a cheap and cheerful item. However Mr cheap and cheerful has developed a slight rash which has culminated in the facia developing "blisters"

Which in turn have now ruptured and left white holes in the facia

I have been in contact with KOSO in Taiwan who have been very helpful saying that it looks like a warranty issue!!!! and I should contact Bimota who would only be to willing to assist. Hmm I am trying to arrange a medium to see if they can raise the dead.

Then I got hold of a company called Digital Speedos who are the UK importers for KOSO they were very helpful and will sell me a new clock for £235 approx, however the plot thickens Bimota in their infinite wisdom specified that Koso make them a bespoke "Bimota" clock that not only does not have same functionality as their standard clock "RX2N but has different facia going up 11K and only three warning lights which again are different than the original clock.

Trying to get the facia touched up at the moment. Will keep you appraised.
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like those blisters....looks factory to me.....Yup...Bimota blanked off most of the KOSO options....so you are just left with Air temp and engine temp....no fuel gauge but low fuel warning.....A lot of folk have retro fitted the RX2N onto DB5 and up though......the RX2N comes in 2 models....depending on what engine is used.....so reva to 9thou or 11 thou from recollection.....Or you could speak to a very nice man who has a spare Bimota logo'd KOSO unit.....wink wink...congrats on publishing photos....Winner winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: