Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Tesi prices in the UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djt77

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am    Post subject: Tesi prices in the UK Reply with quote

Hi all, anyone have any idea what the going rate is for a Tesi 3 in the UK?
JackJabba

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to say as they don't come up for sale that often, last bike I saw was in Germany at £23k.
Gavin944888

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello".......there is 1 on the car and classic website from a dealer at 19995 number 1 of the last 40 built...dated 2015

Of course that was before the last 30 to be built have now been offered, from that tip top management team based in Switzerland

If you need any assistance .....DJT77....I will help where I can ...in fact I tried to bid on this actual bike but it all went pearshaped

Regards
Gavin

Cagiva Elefant 888/955 & adventure sidecar
Cagiva Elefant 999r engined
Cagiva BIMOTA Motard Concept
BIMOTA DB9 (with DB11 rear-end)
BIMOTA DB7-11 VLX MULE (build coming to an end)
BIMOTA DB11 VLX Supercharger
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gav...and DJT77....yup...one up at £20K in the UK...the No. 1 annivesary edition...Trouble is....dealer that bought it at auction has now found out its not registered...and he has no EuroCoc and no chance of getting one (I think someones been here before Gav???)...and he's also now found out that theres no proof from the previous owner than any tax was paid on the vehicles entry into the UK....Thus the price could rise...no NOVA done either....that's the issue with buying at Auction....I called a few weeks ago...and he promised to sort the issues and call back...I'm still waiting...I think list price they were £28,000-£30,000 new on the road
djt77

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replies all, this would be one for my Dad as he is UK based and looking to possibly add one to his garage. I'll let him know but it seems they are very few about. Might have to get one over here and get him to visit a bit more often to ride it Smile
djt77

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replies all, this would be one for my Dad as he is UK based and looking to possibly add one to his garage. I'll let him know but it seems they are very few about. Might have to get one over here and get him to visit a bit more often to ride it Smile
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeh...there are very few about....the 3D has been around since 2008.....but dealers wise....in the UK theres been none in 2008 up to around 2013....so no imports.....then there was DMC Preston, a subsidiary of Ducati Manchester for ONE year...and they sold 3 bikes but didn't bring any tesi's in....then there was Amore Moto for 4-5 years who did bring a few tesi's in...maybe just 2 or 3......again all "3D's"...but in various styles...and one dealer in Scotland who after having a 2008 tesi for sale for ten years...yup....unsold for ten years...it sold at auction this year.....there is a UK owner with 2 Tesi 3D's...a single seater and a twin seat naked also....but that's it...Amore Moto had a twin seat Tesi (we had 3 Tesi 3D's at our Mcr show last year)...but his was returned/bought by BCP in Italy...and they have now sold that bike.....I'd say theres less than 5 in the UK...one for sale in Italy...asking 55,000 euros...yup you heard me right....
vort28

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like most Bimota's they are worth what he is willing to pay , but as 2bim's mentions the one on sale is not registered so VAT etc due .
sonny68

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 3d Anniversary model 1/40 I think no9 or 12. I’ve only done 600 miles on it and it’s a one off in the Anniversary model as it’s all carbon fibre bodywork. Great bike fell in love as soon as I rode it.
JackJabba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonny68 wrote:
I have a 3d Anniversary model 1/40 I think no9 or 12. I’ve only done 600 miles on it and it’s a one off in the Anniversary model as it’s all carbon fibre bodywork. Great bike fell in love as soon as I rode it.

600 miles, you need to give it to me as you don't love it enough. Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Said bike has now made its return trip BACK to Italy...and is now with BimotaClassicParts up for sale.....poor thing...many a journey in the back of a van from Italy to Scotland down to London and now back to Italy...without ever being actually ridden
ruffef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: still looking? Reply with quote

this one? £25k or is this the one being discussed....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202527210621?ul_noapp=true
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

double

Last edited by 2bims on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: still looking? Reply with quote

ruffef wrote:
this one? £25k or is this the one being discussed....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202527210621?ul_noapp=true

Nah....that ones fresh to Ebay...and one I didn't know was in the UK....Has BST Carbon Fibre Wheels on it which would be £2K on their own.....although I doubt that the factory fitted them as standard?? Not seen that colour scheme before either on a Tesi 3D......The one talked about is now back in Italy but not yet priced for sale
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25K including BST's does not seem that bad TBH. Can't believe BST list the Tesi fitment so someone sent 3-4k on getting the wheels fitted, quite a good addition for someoneif they interested !!

Colour scheme is just the last of the Tesi 3D's

https://www.cycleworld.com/2015/11/09/bimota-tesi-3-naked-motorcycle-first-ride-review-photos#page-3

Just with a TT trofeo badge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: