Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Help needed Bimota SB3 speedo cable

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Help needed Bimota SB3 speedo cable Reply with quote

A newish one for me...but assisting a less computerate able Bimota owner

He's struggling to find a new speedo cable for his SB3....GS1000 clocks he's fine with...but reckons the other end at the speedo drive side on LHS front hub is an 11mm end...and standard GS1000 is larger and just flops over the thread entirely....anyone on here that can assist would be appreciated...

piccie...just restored....its also for sale...on ebay right now...link at the bottom....sadly but proudly...he's selling to assist his son in buying his first house

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bimota-SB3-1000/162987886623?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Probably worth getting one made.

http://www.speedograph-richfield.com/

Katy
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that Katy...as ever indebted and more learned than the morning...until the next morning....I've passed it onto him...next time I need one for the DB2 I wont have to buy 2 Ducati ones and "unscrew" one of the crimped ends to fit one different sized ring onto the other with the smaller ring...Grrghhhhh
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speedy Cables could be worth a shout also.
www.speedycables.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> SB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: