Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Half price california Vittaloni mirros for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:30 pm    Post subject: Half price california Vittaloni mirros for sale Reply with quote

Never seen the genuine article so cheap....Early Bimotas only need apply

https://www.jjcraceandrally.com/race/wing-mirrors/vitaloni-california-mirror
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europaspares can beat that at £31.80 per side. P&P is higher but works out cheaper if you buy a pair Smile
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should treat yourself with the Prize money from winning RunnerUp best 90's bike at the show and get yourself a CHROME plated pair...never seen those before...As the winner of that class (A Yamaha RD400F) got a cheque for £500....yours for RunnerUp must have been £250??

https://www.europaspares.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=california
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:
Europaspares can beat that at £31.80 per side. P&P is higher but works out cheaper if you buy a pair Smile

I would have to question whether you get the 2 no required screws and rubber base plate...as its not shown in their pictures...but is in the ones I posted....to be safe to be sure.... Wink
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better had get the rubber base plates or they are going back! Had to use my own money though Smile What is this about prize money Shocked Are we both talking about the same show? It was the 80's group runner-up by the way. Might go for the 90's next year with the YB6, especially if there is prize money Laughing
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just know what the RD400E bloke was given... i thought you were keeping quiet about yours?...only saw the plaque.....
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April the First was ten days ago, you wind-up merchant Exclamation
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup....it sure was...and yet no-one spotted my April 1st wind up that I posted on the Forum on my KDX220 resto thread....Poor Katey...thinking i had the patience and skill to scalpel hand cut out the word "KAWASAKI" out of the white sticky back plastic on my number plate nose cone headlight unit to reveal the Kwacker Green plastic underneath...Tchhhh...shame on me.....£3.99 worths of Ebay sticker sheet full of tat Kwacker green "Kawasaki" logos...stuck on top of the white number board.... Laughing
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ah but Katy does know about your OCD so could easily be fooled Exclamation
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulDB2 wrote:
Laughing Ah but Katy does know about your OCD so could easily be fooled Exclamation

Only coz her OCD is worse than mine....so would think noting of someone torturing themselves to try to achieve what I claimed to have done...Fact is...I hate Sharp slicey things....Stan the Knife....Devils toys.....Oops...damn and drat....another half litre of my finest cognac all over the kitchen.....
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya

I know people who would do that! Hell, I know of people who will hand paint crests on model railway locos (and better than I could manage with photoshop).

Katy
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
PaulDB2 wrote:

I would have to question whether you get the 2 no required screws and rubber base plate...as its not shown in their pictures...but is in the ones I posted....to be safe to be sure.... Wink

Mirrors arrived today, they do include rubber base plates and screws Very Happy
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh of relief for PaulDB2.....lucky boy....not like the chain you bought then...No link included...TBF...most new bespoke mirrors will come with rubber bases and screws...even cheap and cheerful from China....
rpo83

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go again costing me money...

Ordered a pair last night, $151.00 aussie dollars delivered... great deal, now i have 2 spare sets.. i might need to buy a bike to suit the spares Smile

Steve

YB5 #130, YB5 #196, YB7 #302, SB6 #949, Laverda RGS Executive, Laverda RGS Corsa.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No No No.....the methodology and mindset is "look how much I've saved Honey....They could have cost me this much so it was impossible to turn them down...."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/222898717683?clk_rvr_id=1497886785581&vectorid=229508&lgeo=1&item=222898717683&rmvSB=true
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: