Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

DB7 brake pads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djt77

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:00 am    Post subject: DB7 brake pads Reply with quote

Anyone know what pads need to get to replace the fronts? Want to try C60 by Carbone Lorraine but not sure which will fit? Any other more mainstream bikes use the same calipers that will be compatible?
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures would always help......Brembo English site doesnt list for DB7...but does list for DB8....but you'd have to check if same caliper....discs are the same size at 320mm though...I'm a believer of if it aint broke dont fix it...if you were happy with the performance of Brembo pads on brembo discs (or are they "braking" wavey discs?)....so I always replace with brembo pads....heres the many options they list for Bimota DB8

They list 7 types of pads

http://moto.brembo.com/en/results/bimota/db8/1198/2010/pads/front
vort28

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calipers are just Brembo M4 , guess the pantyless RS/RR/SP/Tricolor or any other special name you could think of would have the same pads. Generic calipers.
tassie v2

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put some Metal Gear pads , from QLD, in my Ducati SF (same caliper) work fine and only $80 I think for the set. Any dual sinter like SBS brand are ideal for aggressive street riding .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: