Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

aftermarket exhaust

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Number2

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: aftermarket exhaust Reply with quote

the bike (DB7) I bought did not have the stock slip on and i feel like the bike just did not look right without the up swept exhaust so I decided to design my own. I decided on a Scorpion Titanium slip on and had a local mechanic make me an exhaust pipe that eliminated the catalytic converter. Looks extremely nice and the quality of the welding is first class. Now if I can figure out how to upload a picture I will. Any help would be appreciated or if you can give me an email I will send pictures for someone to upload
vort28

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the suspense !!!

Picture :-

Open an imgur account on imgur.com its free to open one.......Then when you've opened one......Click on the green Box top left "New Post" and it will let you browse for new pictures on your computer......so click "browse".....then click on a picture in a folder on your computer you want to upload.......you can upload multiple pictures at a time by holding down your Control button and clicking each picture....a tick will appear on each one and highlight in blue.....then bottom right....click "open"....and the pictures upload to your online storage on Imgur....when they are uploaded (each picture has a % of upload until 100% is reached)....then click onto your log on name you've chosen to name your account...say Tirefriar.....and click on "images"...and all your loaded images appear....click on the picture you want to upload and all the upload links come up on the RHS.....go to the bottom and select "large thumbnail"...that will autosize your picture for the forum site and on the "BBC code (message boards and Forums)...click on copy......then go to an open thread of the message you want to post on the forum....under a new window, keeping both windows open...simply right click and choose "paste"....then write words or go back to IMGUR and right click on side of photo and it takes you to the next photo in your imgur account and repeat and repeat....then click on "Submit" on your Bimota Forum post....and job done.

If you still struggling send me PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> DB Series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: