Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Meltedsliders Ltd.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sb6rdaz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Meltedsliders Ltd. Reply with quote

Hia guys. If I can help any of you with dyno work, servicing, tuning, repairs, advice etc please feel free to contact me either on here or via my company 'Meltedsliders Ltd'. Please take a look at our website on www.meltedsliders.co.uk for what we can offer, tho we have a brand new Dynojet 250i dyno just installed, with all the latest software, together with Powercommanders, jet-kits, etc, and the new Suzuki Healtech Fi trimmer in stock.
I'll offer VERY attractive rates to Bimota owners, on any work undertaken. I have a long working relationship with the SB6/SB6R bikes, both in standard and modified forms.
Hope to speak to some of you soon,
Thanks,
Daz.
Meltedsliders Ltd.
www.meltedsliders.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: