Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Owners manual, DB5R ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ele984

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:49 pm    Post subject: Owners manual, DB5R ?? Reply with quote

I`m looking for a copy (in print or electronic) of the owners manual for DB5R.
Hope someone can help me.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Full pdf electronic DB5S/DB5R/Mille Workshop Manual and Spare Parts Manuals in pdf format....but no Owners Handbook....only the Original Printed Owners Manual.....what info are you after??

Have you tried Paolo Girotti of BSP?...The owners Manual for the DB5R is contained within the DB5S owners manual (they have additional pages that covers the DB5R for suspension, brakes and other items that are different)
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought so...Paolo does have an original Owners Handbook...pretty pricey though...and probably the only person to have one for sale...in the World....lots of owners have them...but also have the bike so will probably not sell the manual.......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MANUALE-USO-E-MANUTENZIONE-BIMOTA-DB5-ORIGINALE-Owners-Manual-ORIGINAL/222995779953?hash=item33eb959171:g:mToAAOSw6kxXIM79

He also has original sales brochures.....and workshop manuals....but I could send you those for free..........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_ssn=bimotaclassicparts&_from=R40&_trksid=p2499338.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xdb5.TRS0&_nkw=db5&_sacat=0
Ele984

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
Thanks for the reply!
I have seen the owners manual on ebay, but as you implied, it is really expensive...
I would gladly get a electronic copy of your owners manual and spare parts manual.
How can I get it and compensate you?
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send me a pm with your email address...and I'll gladly send you a full electronic copy of the DB5 Workshop manual and Db5 spares Parts manuals...(gives exploded pictures for stripdown)...Compensation? Just a simple thanks would suffice....I do have a Owners manual but only in paper version...hence if theres any pages you need pictures of (standard suspension settings/adjustment etc) i could photograph them and post up on here
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick image of Ele's Db5R...an early one with the white round tacho...nice...welcome fellow DB5R owner...happy and safe riding

For Ele...this is what the titanium Zard end cans look like....nice and ahem...loud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: